Lin Xiaozhu's nerves were so thick that he didn't notice Feng Jingbo's thoughts at all.

    "Xiaozhu, do you still remember your birthday? I found someone to celebrate your birthday, and I made a promise in front of everyone... So, you haven't woken up yet? I thought you took my ring because you were willing to go with me. I'm together..."

    Feng Jingbo took out a ring, which was the ring that held Lin Xiaozhu at his birthday party. Lin Xiaozhu has always only worn a wedding ring, and this ring has always been kept at home to collect dust.     Lin Xiaozhu scratched his head helplessly: "There were so many people at the time, I thought Lao Gong wanted me to help with the acting. After all, we were married by contract, and outsiders didn't know."     "So that's how it is."     Feng Jingbo's eyes were dim With a flick of his hand, the expensive ring slid through the air and fell on the smooth ground with a crisp sound.

    "Xiaozhu, you can choose now, stay here or move out."

    "I won't move. You look so sad, Lao Gong, I don't want to leave." Lin Xiaozhu stood up and picked up the ring.

    Feng Jingbo had thought about many ways to retain him before, but he never considered using himself as a bargaining chip. After all, Xiaozhu left a painless note and packed up and left.

    He thought that in Xiaozhu's mind, he did not carry much weight.

    "Xiaozhu, if you stay... I will pursue you, are you sure?" Feng Jingbo's face finally showed a smile.

    Lin Xiaozhu stretched out two fingers, pressed them on Feng Jingbo's lips, and lifted them up, making his smile even bigger.

    "Old Gong, you still look better when you smile. Just chase after you. I won't suffer anyway."

    Lin Xiaozhu blushed and was a little embarrassed.

    "I'm not attractive. Even if I become an idol, I still rely on my music level to conquer the world. My fans are just joking and laughing. Neither fans nor people in the company have ever pursued me."

    "I am like this, at all. You don't have any charm, you've been trying so hard to chase it, you're at a loss."

    "Who said you're not attractive? You don't know how many damn flies my people have helped you stop!" Feng Jingbo sneered.

    Whether it's a perverted fan or an investor with bad intentions, none of them can pass the protection level he set.

    Lin Xiaozhu was stunned for a while: "Also, what about this?"

    Lin Xiaozhu, who always thought he was unloved, reshaped his worldview.

    "Old Gong, you have been chasing me for a long time, what should I do if I still don't like you?" Lin Xiaozhu suddenly remembered this serious question.

    He looked at Feng Jingbo worriedly, "Old Gong, I still like you very much. You mustn't think about suicide or something. Cutting your wrists hurts, and dying from sleeping pills is also very painful, don't do stupid things... …”

    Inexplicably, Feng Jingbo, who was going to commit suicide on his back, said, "???"

    Who sent these messy things to Xiaozhu!

    "Don't worry, I won't commit suicide." Feng Jingbo took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

    "Xiaozhu, I reckon that you will quit the circle after a few years. If I haven't made you fall in love with me when you quit the circle, then I will admit it. I will give up and fulfill you."