"I want to find my partner, his name is Lin Xiaozhu. After he left me the divorce agreement, he disappeared, I think..."

    "Are you sick? The wife you got the certificate ran away, do you still want to go? Are you looking for the Civil Affairs Bureau? Dududu..."

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    The first way to find a petite wife was cut off.

    If you are looking for the Monster Authority, you might as well go directly to a private detective!

    Considering the particularity of Lin Xiaozhu's identity, Feng Jingbo still abandoned the option of a private detective. Xiaozhu is a demon, the less people know about it, the better.

    There was no way to manage the monsters, so Feng Jingbo thought about it and decided to start with Lin Xiaozhu's interpersonal network.

    As Lin Xiaozhu's friend, Hu Li naturally bears the brunt.

    As a young director, Hu Li has been spinning around at the bottom. When I suddenly received a call from the boss of the company, let alone the nervousness and anxiety.

    "Xiaozhu is gone, do you know where he might go?"

    Before the other party could speak, Feng Jingbo couldn't wait to ask Lin Xiaozhu's whereabouts.

    Hu Li was stunned.

    What is this strange development?

    "Xiaozhu has always been a homeless man. He has nowhere to go except for the bamboo forest. I have been very busy in the production recently, and I have rarely communicated with him."

    Feng Jingbo was disappointed.

    His brows were furrowed, his thin lips were pursed, and the whole person's breath was a little gloomy and irritable.

    ——Because

    of the Buddha jumping over the wall, Lin Xiaozhu was very uneasy.

    He stayed in the Monster Bureau for a long time, and after he had a good understanding of how to seek help from monsters and various self-rescue methods, he was finally willing to leave.

    He didn't know yet that Feng Jingbo mistakenly thought that he was deliberately hiding himself now, and he had already moved into the villa in the resort with Xiao Sun!

    At night, Lin Xiaozhu went straight home. He wasn't a human, so he didn't bother to walk through the gate, so he used his demon power to dodge into the wall.

    Lin Xiaozhu was worried that the car would overturn on the battery again, and instead of staying on the periphery, he walked to a relatively open place deep in the bamboo forest, changed back to its original shape, and basked in the moonlight leisurely.

    Xiao Jiao's wife disappeared, Feng Jingbo was extremely anxious.

    Although it was dark, he didn't feel sleepy at all, tossing and turning on the bed, unable to fall asleep.

    In the middle of the night, Xiao Sun woke up. As soon as he woke up, he started looking for someone to play with. However, the room was pitch-dark, and he fumbled around, but couldn't find anyone he knew.

    He felt aggrieved in his heart, and with a "wow", he started to cry.

    Xiao Sun is healthy and crying very loudly. The cry of a baby has always been the most penetrating sound, not to mention that the villa near the Fengjia family has been renovated in this development village.