"Dangerous moves like just now, you should do less of them in the future. Otherwise, if one accidentally flashes to the waist, it will be a big trouble.

    "

    Although he didn't agree with it in his heart, Lin Xiaozhu still responded very obediently: "Okay." "Right.

    I bought you a lot of things, and they should almost arrive. Let's go and have a look." In the

    living room, one by one servants Walking by with things in their hands, they all went to the utility room. These are maternity items, and they're all going to be moved upstairs.

    These things need to be cleaned and disinfected before they can be put into use.

    Lin Xiaozhu found a huge, oddly-shaped pillow. He couldn't help raising his hand and poked, "Old Gong, what is this for? "

    This is a maternity pillow. If a pregnant woman wants to sleep on her side, she can put her stomach on the pillow. "

    "So it is." Lin Xiaozhu suddenly realized.

    ——The

    director's actions are not very clever, the reasons for picking seem strange, and the traces of finding faults are a bit heavy.

    As soon as Feng Jingbo asked someone to investigate, he immediately panicked.

    Didn't Tuesday Shao say that although Lin Xiaozhu has a background, he is just someone's plaything?

    Why didn't you remind him on Tuesday that this person is bigger than Shao on Tuesday!

    It didn't take long for the director to tell the truth. It's not that the director's mouth is unreliable, it's because those people are too fierce, and the director can't stand it.

    On Tuesday, he was a member of the entertainment industry and did not take over the family business; while Feng Jingbo was already the actual leader of the Feng Group. This incomparably disparate status gap, as long as the director is not crazy, he knows which side to stand on!

    "It was Tuesday who forced me to do this. He wanted this theme song, but the biggest investor in "The Pearl of the Harem" was Xingyao Entertainment, and he wanted to take away the resources of the theme song. He just wanted Lin Xiaozhu to retreat... ..."

    A lot of TV dramas are invested and filmed by several companies, and one or two of them will be the main cast. Naturally, these companies don’t spend money and don’t care about anything. They have more say and can participate in all aspects of song production and casting.

    It is very common for people who ask for the quota to be reserved for their own company, and it was agreed before the cooperation.

    After all, making a drama, whether it can be popular is metaphysics. Getting people from your own company, brushing up the exposure, and accumulating some fans can be considered a harvest. It's better than throwing a slap on the street and getting no income.

    When Feng Jingbo heard about this, he was very angry.

    "I checked it, and it was negotiated when the contract was signed. The theme song belongs to our company, and the second male number belongs to the Zhou family's company. Those who dare to breach the contract with me..."

    Feng Jingbo has been involved until now, naturally Not a simple person. He quickly sorted out the ins and outs of the matter.

    The relationship between Elder Zhou and his grandfather is not bad. It is estimated that Zhou Xiaoer's incompetent dude treats Xiaozhu as a plaything, so he doesn't take it seriously and wants to rob people of resources.