Feng Jingbo was startled and opened his mouth with a smile.

    "You don't seem to want to peel the shell, Lao Gong, do you think it will affect your image too much? I'll fix it for you. Anyway, I'm from the countryside, so I don't care about that.

    " I'm not that delicate." Feng Jingbo laughed.

    He just didn't like the oily feeling of soy sauce on his hands. With gloves, he is less repelled.

    "You are probably exhausted from doing business recently. Be obedient. I will peel it." Lin Xiaozhu lowered his head and peeled the shell seriously.

    Feng Jingbo could see his long eyelashes and serious eyes...

    How could he be so warm and sweet?

    Feng Jingbo has been dealing with a lot of business recently. He said that he was fine, but in fact, his hand hurt when he clicked the mouse, and his hand was guilty. Because he didn't want Lin Xiaozhu to worry, he didn't even apply the ointment.

    "Lao Gong, is it delicious?"

    "It's delicious." Feng Jingbo simply put his mind at ease and enjoyed Lin Xiaozhu's feeding.

    His hand was still aching, and it was not good to peel so many quail eggs. If the belt will make the hands tremble so badly, it will be troublesome if Xiaozhu sees the clue.

    In a harmonious feeding, dinner finally came to an end.

    The sun had set, and the sky darkened. They still relied on a lantern to complete this sumptuous dinner.

    Although it was the first time to climb the mountain to watch the sunset, Lin Xiaozhu was very well prepared and obviously did his homework in advance.

    "Xiaozhu, I remember that you came to travel on a temporary basis. In such a short time, you checked the information in great detail. You even bought a lantern."

    Lin Xiaozhu answered while packing up, "You know that. , you have been derailed from human society for a long time. I naturally have to do my homework. Otherwise, it will be troublesome to overturn the car."

    Feng Jingbo packed the garbage and threw it into a nearby garbage can.

    "Come on, Xiaozhu, give me your hand."

    Lin Xiaozhu stretched out his hand and held Feng Jingbo's ten fingers.

    Feng Jingbo held the lamp and led the person in one hand, walking slowly down the mountain.

    After all, this is a scenic area, and the development and layout are good. There are street lights along the way for tourists to watch the road. However, because it is the kind of faint warm yellow light, the beauty is quite beautiful, but it is not clear to see.

    Feng Jingbo still led the way with the lamp. The wattage of this portable lamp was not small, it was white, and it could illuminate the road.

    "Many small animals come out at night. Maybe we accidentally step on the steps when we walk, be careful..." Feng Jingbo warned warmly.

    Lin Xiaozhu was extremely nervous, and his hands with Feng Jingbo became even tighter.

    "Xiaozhu, you are so scared, why don't we still take the cable car?"

    Lin Xiaozhu shook his head like a rattle: "No. Lao Gong, you must have come to me as soon as you got off the bus. The scenery of this mountain is so beautiful that you have never seen it before. Even at night, it is still very beautiful. I feel at ease on the cable car, you left without looking at anything, it's really a pity."