"For example, tomorrow night, do it less often." Lin Xiaozhu suggested sincerely.

    Although Lao Gong's skills are getting better and better, he won't be in pain for a long time now. But...the thing was cool, but it was also tiring.

    Feng Jingbo's expression was subtle, and he was silent for a long time. He reached out and turned off the lamp.

    "Go to sleep, good night."

    Lin Xiaozhu: "..." The

    man said in bed, he couldn't believe a word. TV shows don't deceive me!

    ——Lin

    Xiaozhu sang "Love of Bamboo" on "Happy Everyday", and many audiences thought the song was good and listened to "Love of Bamboo" one after another.

    And Lin Xiaozhu's new song naturally attracted much attention.

    In addition to Lin Xiaozhu, the other person who increased the number of votes faster is Sun Yuanfeng.

    After all, Sun Yuanfeng has been out for a few years and has accumulated a lot of fans. However, his current resources are a lot less, if he can't stand out this time, it will really be completely cool.

    The people on Sun Yuanfeng's side are still working hard to make statistics, wanting to fight for the first place and win the championship.

    But Feng Jingbo had already received a call.

    "Mr. Feng, we found out that Sun Yuanfeng and his agent violated the company's regulations, maliciously oppressed newcomers, resold company resources, and formed gangs... The evidence is very sufficient. Do we want to do it now and kill chickens and monkeys?" The

    vice president is Personally, I arrested people related to the president's wife from the beginning to investigate. When I found out the problem, I didn't want to deal with it, but reported it.

    Feng Jingbo pondered for a while: "Let the others do it first, and come one by one."

    "Sun Yuanfeng will wait until his voting results come out. He is currently participating in a project that competes with my wife. If I get rid of it, then when I announce the marriage news, there will inevitably be conspiracy theories."

    "Mr. Feng Yingming, I will do it now."

    Tangtang, a vice president, speaks like a eunuch.

    ——After

    hanging up the phone, Feng Jingbo began to deal with official business again.

    An hour later, he finally found time to listen to Lin Xiaozhu's new song.

    In fact, he was at home on Sunday before, and he could find time to listen. He was just afraid that after hearing this, he would not be able to face Xiaozhu.

    He needs a moment to let himself slow down. After all, this song may bring him an unexpected impact.

    "Spring Love", it looks like a very small and fresh name.

    However, Feng Jingbo's mind was full of not-so-good things.

    "This song was specially composed for Lao Gong."

    "Spring is here, and it's the season of animals in heat..."

    Feng Jingbo's fingers trembled.

    Xiaozhu's ability to write lyrics is so bad, no one should let him write lyrics, right?

    The moving melody flows out from the headphones, revealing a thick ambiguous atmosphere. Lin Xiaozhu's voice was uncharacteristically, no longer that ethereal and pure appearance, but brought a wild, pure, and shocking look unique to nature!