Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help but take a step back: "It's getting late, let's go down."

    He also watched it when he was learning to swim. It's just that at that time, he was full of learning and did not have the heart to appreciate the beauty of the human body. When he sees a certain bamboo looks good, he will take a second look. Look at the old attack, there is no problem.

    However, he always felt that the atmosphere just now was a little wrong, and there was a... very dangerous feeling.

    Lin Xiaozhu walked out of the bedroom slowly, still not understanding. He didn't even think about it. Today's birthday, he wants to entertain guests. These things, wait until you have time to check Baidu.

    However, what a certain bamboo shoot didn't expect was that he didn't need to search Baidu at all. Because, Feng Jingbo will do his best to give him a good "science science"!

    ——When

    the banquet time is up, the guests come one after another.

    Lin Xiaozhu had few friends, so he found Hu Li, his agents Liu Feng and Hu Fuguang.

    However, because Lin Xiaozhu was well prepared, the speed of song production was unparalleled. And most singers are still making songs, and Hu Fuguang is one of them.

    Because Hu Fuguang couldn't open his body, the only guests invited by Lin Xiaozhu were the fox who knew the inside story and Liu Feng, the agent.

    Liu Feng didn't know where Lin Xiaozhu's home was, and Lin Xiaozhu only said that the driver would go to the company to pick him up. After Liu Feng prepared the gift, he waited quietly.

    He saw the car enter the city's rich villa area, and then park in a garage full of luxury cars. The cheapest car in the entire garage is the nanny car that Lin Xiaozhu uses every day.

    Liu Feng walked in a straight line, for fear that he would slap his foot and get scratched on the luxury car!

    Liu Feng followed the servant who led the way and entered the villa.

    There are not many guests on the first floor of the villa, but each one is rich or expensive. Although Liu Feng, a small agent, did not climb their way at all, it did not prevent him from remembering the faces of these people.

    After recognizing the guests present, Liu Feng took a deep breath.

    Holding a red wine glass and smiling shyly, he walked among the crowd.

    He said he was here for a birthday party, but he felt that he was here for a high-end wine party today. However, he was not aggrieved at all. Instead, he was happy.

    With these resources, pigs can fly!

    "Brother Liu, you're here." Lin Xiaozhu walked slowly with a red wine glass in one hand and Feng Jingbo in the other.

    Feng Jing thin?

    No, it's the real Feng Jingbo!

    Liu Feng almost fainted from fright when he remembered that he was "presumptuous" in front of the proprietress in those years.

    Liu Feng: "...Feng, Feng is good."

    Who would have thought that Lin Xiaozhu, who looked the most useless, could reach the pinnacle of life in an instant?

    He still remembered that when the contract was signed, Lin Xiaozhu was still struggling with how to marry into a wealthy family. In less than a few days, he quietly defeated all kinds of men and women, Yingying Yanyan, successfully ascended the throne, and became the Feng family!