Seeing that he was exhausted, Feng Jingbo helped him pack up his clothes: "Here, your pajamas, go take a shower."

    Lin Xiaozhu took the pajamas and entered the bathroom.

    When sleeping, Feng Jingbo also waited on Lin Xiaozhu to cover the quilt, gentle and considerate.

    The corners of Lin Xiaozhu's mouth couldn't help but rise.

    Although this pillow is hard and crunchy, it's... very caring.

    "Old Gong, you are so kind." Lin Xiaozhu pulled up the quilt embarrassedly, covering half of his face. A muffled voice came through the quilt.

    "I was wrong, I shouldn't despise your toughness, thinking about buying a new pillow. I'll hold you to sleep in the future."

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    This silly bamboo shoot, is the point of the chest hard?

    Feng Jingbo was amused and helpless, but he silently hugged him tightly.

    Lin Xiaozhu took out his mobile phone and opened Weibo.

    He didn't want to sleep yet, he wanted to wave for a while.

    On Weibo, the song organized by Feng Jingbo was over with the surrounding competition. Although Feng Jingbo's paintings were beautiful, the ranking was relatively low, not even the top three.

    "How could it be? I think Lao Gong's painting is very good, and you can obviously get the first place."

    Lin Xiaozhu pursed his lips, a little unhappy.

    Feng Jingbo laughed: "It took me a lot of time to finish this painting, and other people's works have accumulated a lot of votes. And an account can only vote once, it's normal for me to fall behind. I don't care about the ranking, I I just want to help you publicize."

    Lin Xiaozhu's heart moved slightly: "Old Gong, you are so kind to me, I don't know how to repay you."

    "Repay?" Feng Jingbo chuckled and pulled Lin Xiaozhu away. into the arms.

    He didn't kiss Lin Xiaozhu, but put his arms around him and buried his head between Lin Xiaozhu's neck. He didn't do anything, just leaned there quietly.

    Lin Xiaozhu was at a loss, completely ignorant of what medicine was sold in his old gourd.

    "Old Gong, what are you doing?"

    "Sucking bamboo shoots."

    Feng Jingbo's voice was low and hoarse, very sexy and charming. His breath sprayed on the neck that was left behind, it was warm, and it brought a strange numbness.

    Lin Xiaozhu felt that his ears were itchy, and his heart was numb.

    Suck bamboo shoots? There are too many tricks for the rich!

    After Feng Jingbo had sucked enough, he let go of him reluctantly.

    "It's almost 12 o'clock, I'll take a look at the list."

    "What list?" Lin Xiaozhu was at a loss and leaned over.

    I saw Feng Jingbo open the music software and click on the new song monthly chart. After midnight, the list immediately began to update. At the end of the list, the words "Love of Bamboo" appeared impressively.

    Lin Xiaozhu was surprised: "Can I really be on the monthly list?"

    "Of course. When I listen to the songs, I think your songs are very appealing. The audience is all people who know the goods. Your excellence will not be buried."