" Bamboo shoot is not a stinky goblin, but he doesn't want to be embarrassed everywhere with an ugly face.

    "Xiaozhu, I was wrong." Feng Jingbo said, but he couldn't help laughing.

    Xiaozhu's focus was actually on appearance...

    Lin Xiaozhu was so embarrassed that he put his phone on the bedside table, pulled up the quilt and covered his head before going to bed.

    "Old Gong, you are still laughing at me today! I won't do it with you today, I'm going to sleep." Lin Xiaozhu turned his back to Feng Jingbo with a firm attitude.

    It is said on the Internet that this kind of punishment is very effective, and the other party will learn from it and will not easily repeat it in the future.

    Looking at his back, Feng Jingbo was about to burst into laughter.

    "Okay, Xiaozhu, good night." Feng Jingbo turned off the bedside lamp and also lay down to sleep.

    Lin Xiaozhu couldn't help but look back at the man beside him, full of confusion in his heart.

    Why does he feel that Lao Gong seems to be enjoying this punishment, delusion?

    How could the pure Lin Xiaozhu know that his big-tailed wolf was always thinking about how to avoid tonight's pornography session before going to bed. After all, he is not a saint, and if he continues like this, sooner or later, he will not be able to resist eating a certain bamboo shoot without any residue left!

    ——Monday

    finally came, and Lin Xiaozhu started working again. When he wakes up today, his appearance has recovered, Lin Xiaozhu is very happy and feels full of motivation.

    His current job is to make a new song.

    The song production process is very cumbersome, but Xingyao Entertainment has a big business and many professionals. The singer only needs to be responsible for singing. If the singer has the ability to arrange and write lyrics, he can also choose to participate in more work.

    In a music production building of Shining Star Entertainment, 12 singers and several other teachers gathered in a discussion room on one floor.

    As a special guest, Lin Feiyu also attended. When he came, he caused a stir.

    Hu Fuguang poked Lin Xiaozhu lightly with his elbow: "Look, Master Lin is here! I didn't expect that I would be able to get his guidance in my lifetime. I'm so happy!

    " , me too."

    Because of his guilty conscience, he spoke in a very low voice. Hu Fuguang didn't have any doubts, after all, they were whispering, and it was abnormal for them to be loud.

    Lin Feiyu glanced around, caught a glimpse of Lin Xiaozhu's familiar face, conditioned reflex, and blurted out: "General..." Hello, Mrs. President!

    A pair of blank and admiring eyes moved over and stared at Lin Feiyu. These young people sat upright, ready to listen to the teachings of their predecessors.

    Lin Feiyu was excited: "...cough, in general, writing a song is not difficult. One of the big points is inspiration. Let me share with you my source of inspiration: life. Produce a song within a month..."

    Lin Feiyu quickly adjusted his state and began to lecture.

    Today is a lecture and a release task. If students have any questions, they can ask the teacher immediately. From tomorrow, the singers will finalize the theme, communicate with other producers, and start making songs.