——At

    the same time, in the training class villa.

    Sun Yuanfeng really took the mobile phone and communicated with the agent.

    "Brother Sun, I have already done what you ordered. There are overwhelming negative reviews, and a few passers-by's praise and reviews have all been brushed off by us."

    Sun Yuanfeng showed a satisfied look: "Lin Xiaozhu dares to provoke. I have to choose to pay the price. I thought I had offended some big man, but when I saw his cheap scooter, it was really shabby for me."

    "The car he bought is not as expensive as a mobile phone, can you believe it? I think That guy just found a very expensive brand on the Internet, and then bought a copycat machine and opened a fake reimbursement form to blackmail me! Pengci hit me on the head, let's see if I don't kill him!" The

    agent agreed: " Brother Sun Yingming. This is a new song that doesn't attract attention. It's full of bad reviews. Will the audience still like it?"

    Because of malicious ratings, since the release of Lin Xiaozhu's new song, the ratings and rankings have been dropping again and again. Many people only listen to the first few songs when listening to new songs, and ignore the latter ones.

    The exposure is getting lower and lower, even if Lin Xiaozhu's songs are good, it is difficult to turn over.

    Liu Feng has a lot of people and is very busy every day. When he found out about this, it was already the second day.

    Seeing the appallingly low rating and the overwhelming negative reviews, Liu Feng was furious.

    Someone must be doing the trick!

    ——In

    the training class, everyone is still practicing hard. They didn't have time to get together and talk for a while until recess.

    "Xiaozhu, is your new song released today?" Hu Fuguang opened the music software, "Speaking of which, Sun Yuanfeng's new song is also released today. After all, he has debuted for many years and has rich experience. It is normal for his songs to be more popular than you. Wait for you to hang around for a long time. It will slowly get better.

    Hu Fuguang was comforting Lin Xiaozhu from the beginning, for fear that his friends would not be able to think about it.

    Lin Xiaozhu bent the corners of his mouth: "Yes. Thank you for your comfort. I didn't expect the first song to be very popular. I'm very happy if someone likes it. "

    Hu Fuguang searched for Lin Xiaozhu's new song, and unexpectedly found that its score was terribly low. Moreover, there were a lot of comments. Generally speaking, except for the popular Divine Comedy, when the exposure is low, there will not be so many comments.

    Hu Fuguang's expression froze, and he smelled a conspiracy. "

    Xiaozhu, the data of your song is not normal. I suspect that someone is hurting you..." Hu Fuguang opened the comment, and unsurprisingly, he responded to the negative comments on the screen.

    "What rubbish, it's just polluting my ears! "

    I sprinkle a handful of rice on the piano, and the melody played by the chicken pecking at the rice can smash this broken song. "

    Such a bad song can be produced, is Xingyao going bankrupt?" "

    Lin Xiaozhu didn't expect it, those words were like sharp knives, stabbing into his heart!