The phone was knocked out and rolled on the ground a few times, making a dull sound.

    Lin Xiaozhu fell directly to the ground, slamming his knees on the cold tiles.

    "Hi..." Lin Xiaozhu sucked in a breath of cold air, rolled up his trouser legs, and saw his bruised knees.

    Sun Yuanfeng had already left, but his agent stayed.

    "I'm really sorry, Brother Sun is in a hurry to shoot an advertisement. We're sorry for bumping into you. We will compensate you for your medical bills and mobile phone bills." The

    agent said quickly, his tone dry and without any emotion. .

    Hu Fuguang walked over, helped Lin Xiaozhu on the ground, and said angrily, "He ran away without even saying an apology. He is indeed busy enough."

    Sun Yuanfeng's manager frowned slightly, hesitated for a while, and finally Hu Fuguang glared angrily before finally taking some remedial measures. He walked over, picked up Lin Xiaozhu's mobile phone, and handed it to the subject.

    "I'm really sorry, the screen of your phone is cracked. However, your phone is a shoddy phone, and it's not worth a lot of money. How about we buy you a new iPhone, you'll definitely make a profit. I'm going to go there now. Help Brother Sun, call me when you think about it."

    After that, the agent took out a name badge and left.

    Hu Fuguang was so angry: "What's his attitude? He ran away before things were settled? He didn't even take you to the infirmary. He was really like a master. The master's nostrils are facing the sky, and the dog he raises is also a virtuous dog. Sex!"

    Lin Xiaozhu pursed his lips: "You don't have to go to the infirmary, there is no bleeding. I only have a little pain, can you help me to the parking lot?"

    "Okay." Hu Fuguang walked away without saying a word.

    Lin Xiaozhu's injuries were not serious and there was no bloodshed. It's just that his knee is swollen, and it hurts to walk.

    Hu Fuguang helped send Lin Xiaozhu to the parking lot, but unexpectedly found a person sitting in Lin Xiaozhu's car.

    "Thank you, I'm home, goodbye." Lin Xiaozhu waved his hand.

    "Goodbye." The

    car sped all the way, thinking of a villa.

    Because of the leg pain, after Lin Xiaozhu got out of the car, he walked with a limping posture, looking extremely pitiful.

    Feng Jingbo was shocked and hurried over to carry the person onto the sofa.

    "Are you injured?" Feng Jingbo said involuntarily, and opened Lin Xiaozhu's pants.

    "I was hit by someone today, and my knee was knocked." Lin Xiaozhu said flatly, "That person didn't say a word of apology, and his manager's attitude was not good. But I didn't have any serious injuries. Others will say that I care

    too much." The human world is full of rules and regulations. It was obvious that someone else bumped into him, and he wanted justice and was scolded for being hypocritical. It's a matter of force to be held accountable for even bigger things.

    However, his knee was really sore, and he was really unhappy.

    "It's someone else who did the wrong thing. It's right for you to ask him to apologize." Feng Jingbo rubbed his head, "You don't have to look ahead, just do whatever you want, and I'll give you the bottom line."