Case 3: The Clown

Start from the beginning

Kyle: Can you at least ask them?

Claire: Kyle, get the fuck off my phone.

Kyle: If you do this for me. I wouldn't going on another date with you.

Claire: *Grasp* You really mean it, just let me get my cap that says "I'm a dumbass" written all over it.

Kyle: Look, you owe us. We didn't report you to the police, and Amy didn't said a word.

Claire: Which reminds me, you now know that girl is now in trouble because she knows your secret right.

Kyle: How so?

Claire: Only a select few of people know about it, and that few don't want anyone else to know about it.

Kyle: Look, they don't know as long as Amy doesn't say anything. Plus, she's good at keeping secrets.

Claire: Kyle, this isn't some high school drama secret. This is the ruin your entire life kinda of one. Be careful who sees you in that form.

Kyle: Listen don't worry about it.

Claire: Don't?

Kyle: Ok, worry abit but don't let it stress you ok. Talk to you tomorrow.

Hangs up.

Thomas: Well?

Kyle: No dice.

Thomas: Great. Well, can't you at least put a bucket in there for her to pee.

Kyle: And then she'll drink it? No way bud.

Thomas: Maybe we should tell..

Kyle: Are you crazy? Mom will flip if she sees this. Literally.....

Thomas: But wouldn't that make her happy.

Kyle: Your missing the point. This isn't "Sarah" this is just a clone of her. I can't let mom go through that pain again.

Thomas: Nor dad.

Kyle: Hey, how is that disc coming?

Thomas: Glad you asked.

Kyle: Really.

Kyle's face lights up like a Christmas tree.

Thomas: I found nothing on it.

And it goes back to being dull.

Kyle: Nothing? Shoot.

Thomas: Yeah, I didn't find anything.

Kyle puts his hand underneath his chin, and thinks.

Kyle snaps his fingers when he gets an idea.

Kyle: Why not ask your dad to go into it. He has more experience than you right.

Thomas: Oh wow Kyle! Then what happens when he finds something weird on it.......

Kyle: Oh. Well. We don't have any other options. I can't give it Mom because she'll think we're crazy.

Thomas: Kyle, she's watched us turned into hairy beasts, and put strings although her body. Nothing will pretty much surprise her. Not to mention, if she finds anything on it. She's a police officer it'll help with her investigation.

Kyle: A...... Ok, you have a point, but.

Thomas: But what?

Kyle: I got nothing to actually say to that.

Thomas: I thought so.

Thomas walks over to Kyle's computer.

Thomas: By the way, I saw something cool on the internet.