The plan to have a child, he originally arranged after the age of 30.

    Feng Jingbo continued to work with his computer, while Lin Xiaozhu was playing with his mobile phone. This picture, no matter how you look at it, is completely out of touch.

    "Fox, I'm going to marry Feng Jingbo. My whole family is safe..." Lin Xiaozhu smiled and spoke to Hu Li.

    "I don't feel wronged at all when I marry him. He is so gentle and handsome. He looks good when he drinks water, looks good when he works, and looks good when he goes to the toilet..."

    "Cough, cough..." Feng Jingbo choked to death as soon as he took a sip of water.

    At this moment, he deeply realized that his little wife needs "profound" education!

    Lin Xiaozhu quickly put down the phone, leaned over, raised his hand and patted Feng Jingbo on the back lightly. He moved very lightly, again and again, with a hint of greenness in his tenderness.

    He looked at Feng Jingbo nervously, as if he was looking at a little baby who needed careful care.

    "Old Gong, are you okay, are you feeling better?"

    "It's okay, I just choked." Feng Jingbo squeezed Lin Xiaozhu's hand and rubbed it, "Thank you."

    The smile on his face deepened. Points, with a trace of yearning and expectation that I have never found. Originally, it was just to follow the trend and live by it, but this lovely little wife has a warm power that makes it a little hard to resist.

    "You'll be fine." Lin Xiaozhu's eyes suddenly became bright as if they were lit by a light. The corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and his face was full of tenderness,

    "I watch TV, and mothers take care of children like this. Although you are of marriageable age, you are hundreds of years younger than me. I am an old cow eating tender grass, I'm so sorry, I must take good care of you."

    Feng Jingbo: "..."

    Feng Jingbo raised his hand, rubbed Lin Xiaozhu's head, and gently pinched his pink face. pinch.

    "Little tender grass, obviously you were taken away by my old cow."

    "Ah? How old are you?" Lin Xiaozhu was confused.

    Isn't Feng Jingbo human?

    "Five thousand years old." Feng Jingbo teased casually.

    Lin Xiaozhu stared at him suspiciously: "I looked at him from side to side, you are not a goblin. Adults pretend to be children, naughty!"

    Feng Jingbo couldn't help laughing, he pulled Lin Xiaozhu up, picked up the small bag with clothes, and pushed him into the bathroom.

    "Okay, let's not make trouble with you. I'll find someone to help you move tomorrow, and then get the certificate together, how about that?"

    "Ah? I've already moved, and all my belongings have been moved here." Lin Xiaozhu took the small bag Open it and take out two sets of clothes. He put one of the clothes in the closet and the other in the bathroom.

    "Is the moving company's car outside? I haven't slept yet, let them move in first."

    Lin Xiaozhu raised the plastic bag with a calm face: "I only have two sets of clothes that I have, and I have moved them in. We'll just have to get the certificate tomorrow.

    "

    Feng Jingbo's eyes were complicated, and his eyes were full of pity.

    "Is your friend's family not very wealthy? Did you go to the hospital for serious illness when you were a child?"