Chapter 25. Meeting Of Titans

Start from the beginning

Kamini ward shook before everything was destroyed in a mere instant and now hundreds of people were killed from debris being blown away out of the evacuation area and some left over residence along with heroes, police and paramedics.

"My All Might your getting slower.. if you were still in your prime you could have easily stopped me.. but then again you did have to protect those heroes behind you" said All for one floating up in the air.

All Might said nothing and charged back at him swinging his fist at him but AFO blocked the blow and went to retaliate when he heard someone.

"POWER!!!!!" Mirio popped out of the ground and slammed a Detroit Smash straight into AFO's gut but the villain moved faster than he expected and backhanded him away.

"Ah so this must be your successor.. hmm it seems he has a quirk that allows him to faze through any solid object..".

"TEXAS SMASH!!!" Yelled All Might sending a massive air blast at him which did hit the villain but he tanked it.

"Please.. you can't defeat me All Might, your too weak" said AFO.

"Water Dragon Jutsu!".

A massive water dragon formed from thin air and slammed into AFO smashing him into the ground, before he could move Tobirama appeared before him and slammed a Rasengan into his gut while AFO retaliated with a punch.

Both of them were blown back but Tobirama used his chakra to stop him as he glared at the villain.

"So we finally meet.. I must say I was expecting you to be more intimidating, but then again appearances can be deceiving" said Tobirama.

"Indeed we finally meet at last.. you ruined my plans many times Tobirama... Though I must admit because of you I have access to something that should keep you busy" said AFO.

Tobirama said nothing and shot off at Kage level speeds and did a high kick aimed at his head but AFO blocked the blow but still felt the force of the blow since it made his bones groan.

"Water gunshot Jutsu" a massive ball of water left Tobirama's mouth and hit AFO destroying part of his mask while it made him go flying and slammed into a building.

"DOUBLE DETROIT SMASH!!!!" Yelled All Might and Mirio as they charged at him.

"Air cannon, multiplier times 5, kinetic energy times 3" said AFO as he released a massive blast that was negated by the double Detroit Smash.

Tobirama body flickered before AFO and used a kunai coated in wind chakra to slash him open but the wound immediately healed.

"His regeneration is on par with Obito's along Madara's back when he was still in Edo Tensei" thought Tobirama before he pulled out a punch of explosive notes.

They were all thrown at AFO who raised his arm and send another blast negating them but when the smoke cleared Tobirama was gone and a seal was left in his place.

"Triple water serpent Jutsu!" Three massive water serpents wrapped themselves around AFO and we're connected to Tobirama; Tobirama then swung AFO over him and slammed him towards the seal on the ground.

"Fuin!".

Eight massive water dragons shot out of the seal and each one hit AFO dead on and before he could even begin to recover Tobirama appeared Infront of him and both his arms were coated in lightening.

"Twin Dragon Lightening Cutter!!".

Tobirama plunged one of his arms through AFO's chest and then flashed behind him while his other arm cut his body open from where the hole in his chest was.

AFO coughed up blood and his wound immediately healed, so he swung around and tried to hit him but Tobirama managed to dodge it and slap a explosive note on his arm which immediately exploded.

"Enough of this!" Seethed AFO as he used his teleportation quirk and pulled out a dead body and a large scroll that Garaki created.

Tobirama's eyes narrowed trying to figure out what the scroll was but after a couple seconds he recognized what it was.

"Edo Tensei" said AFO as he slammed his hand on the scroll and it glowed before it stopped after a couple seconds and a coffin shot out of the ground.

Tobirama shot off racing towards the coffin combining both the Rasengan and Chidori, the Rasengan glowed with power before it started to get covered in lightening that was twice as intense as a regular Chidori.

The lightening Rasengan was about to slam Into the coffin before it burst open and the figure in it jumped away dodging the attack that destroyed a massive area almost the size of a city block.

"My it's been a long time Tobirama, I'm surprised your still alive..." Said the figure before he looked around the area noticing how different things are "hmm then again considering how different things are more time has passed than should be possible for even a Senju to survive".

"Hahaha.. this is my ultimate tool Tobirama... You can't beat me now.." said All for one with a evil grin.

"Please, you don't control me, no one can control a Uchiha. I'm only going to fight because I have my own personal vendetta against him" said the Uchiha.

"Then I'll just have to kill you like I did last time Izuna" said Tobirama glaring at him.

"Things are different this time.. I can feel it... I'm so much more powerful than I was before" Izuna said as his eyes transformed into their Mangekyo form and a dark blue rib cage formed around him.

Tobirama closed his eyes for a moment before dark marks formed under them showing he was now in sage mode, he then pulled out his sword and prepared to fight him.

All for one stood next to Izuna and got himself ready for the fight but then he saw All Might and Mirio stand next to Tobirama as they both glared at him.

"I'll take Izuna while you two fight All for one and under no circumstances are you to interfere with my fight or you will be killed by him" said Tobirama.

Both heroes nodded.

Just then a portal opened up and a bunch of Nomu also appeared behind both villains.

"You didn't think I was gonna fight you without some backup did you?" Said All for one.

"Same could be said for me" said Tobirama as his Anbu appeared behind him all ready for the battle.

"And now the clash of gods shall begin" said Nezu standing on top of a building in the far distance watching this all unfold.