Chapter 5. Assassin

Tobirama was in his office reading a report one of his Anbu teams left for him after their mission.

"Hm you did well and you left no trace of you being there correct?" Asked Tobirama looking at the 4kneeling Anbu.

"Hai Hokage-sama we made sure to destroy and take any evidence we were ever there" said the bird masked Anbu.

"Good job I'll have some money transferred to your accounts once I finish reading the rest of my reports. Your team is dismissed" said Tobirama.

It's been 2 weeks since him and his Anbu have started to attack villain organizations and corrupt heroes and in that time things changed fast.

The news has been scouring all over Japan to try and figure out who this organization is but no matter where they looked they could find nothing.

The heroes and police have been working night and day doing the same and never find a single trail. Some have started calling them ghosts or shadows but no matter what they did they could find nothing on them.

"Hokage-sama" said a Dragon masked Anbu kneeling before him who was his second in command since Dabi declined the position.

"What is it Dragon?" Asked Tobirama looking over at him.

"We have found a massive human trafficking ring that was rumored to be running around in the ports of Tokyo" said Dragon.

"I see.. get 3 squads ready and tell Tiger to as well I shall be going on the raid to take them out" said Tobirama.

"Hai Hokage-sama" said Dragon bowing before he disappeared in a body flicker.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tobirama was standing on top of a crane over looking the docking area he was told the human traffickers were. Behind him was 3 of his best 4 man squads as well as Tiger.

"What are you orders Hokage-sama" said Tiger standing next to him.

"Squad squid and badger I want both of you to secure the area and make sure none escape and no one enters the area" said Tobirama.

"Hai" said both squads as they all disappeared in a body flicker.

"Neko I want your team to go with Tiger and help save everyone and kill anyone in your path" said Tobirama.

"What about you Hokage-sama we know your strong but you should be guarded at all times" said a Bear masked Anbu on Neko's team.

"Don't worry about me I'll be fine besides it's been a long time since I've been in a fight and I can't afford to get rusty" said Tobirama. "I'll cause havoc and draw all their attention on me while you do that".

"Hai" they quickly disappeared as well leaving Tobirama by himself on the crane.

Tobirama observed the area and saw a couple of look out and pulled out his Kunai and in a show of extreme marksmanship started killing them. After a full minute of throwing chakra enhanced kunai the lookouts and snipers were dead.

He then jumped down and created a blue ball of spiraling chakra in his hand much like he saw Naruto and Minato create.

Tobirama landed on a thug on the ground and slammed his Rasengan into his back sending him into the ground and tearing through his back. While creating a massive explosion and crater in the ground.

He quickly charged forward and threw a bunch of paper bombs killing more villains and causing lots of noice and havoc.

"Who is that!?".

"I don't know kill h-" he was cut off when Tobirama body flickered in front of him and slit his throat with a kunai. He quickly turned around and went through some hand signs.