Chapter 9. Panic And Summons

"hello everyone, in recent news the Hero Association HQ was attacked by the vigilante group that have named themselves Anbu. The hero association president and over 300 members including heroes have been killed in the attack". Said the reporter looking shocked.

"Thank you Yui, now we sh-" said another reporter before the broadcast was changed and had the symbol of Anbu on the TV.

The TV changed and it showed Tobirama sitting in a chair wearing his battle armor and he had 2 Anbu standing behind him.

"Hello everyone as I'm sure you heard and saw that the Hero Association HQ was attacked last night and I just want to say that I was the one that attacked it. Me and my followers attacked the building to show them that there are people out there that won't stand for them anymore.

We attacked and killed many members of it and heroes but the people we did kill were evil corrupt people. They were more than well aware of what the Hero Association was doing but said nothing to get a paycheck.

Not only that but we saved hundreds of innocent people that were held against their will that the association was performing experiments on. These people are now under our care and protection and we are treating their wounds.

But I understand why they would hide it, what would people think if they knew the very people that protect them are commiting horrible crimes.

I'll tell you what would happened there would be massive riots and people would never trust the government and try and fix the system. But no matter how hard you try and fix it or how many times you replace it eventually it'll fall to evil and corruption. Human greed and lust for power consumes everyone in power and it's only a matter of time before they become the very thing they say they won't.

That is why we exist, we are the shadows that shall keep the darkness away and we shall be the ones that stop people like that from. Running the world and controlling people like pons on a chess board.

I ask you people of Japan and people of the world to join us on this crusade of helping to fix this world and to help prevent evil like this from rulling over us.

We shall also fight villains and prevent them from ever coming to the light of this world and shall keep them in the darkness that they belong in. Or we shall eradicate them to prevent them from ever hurting you people". Said Tobirama who reached down and pulled out a USB.

"This USB holds all the crimes and evil the Hero Association committed or allowed to go on so they can remain in power.

They put fear in you and promised to fix this problem but didn't deliver because if they did then they'll loose all there power of you.

That is all I have to say but it is up to you if you will stand with us or not and in 1 hour from now all the information that I have. Shall be released for the whole world to see".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The camera facing Tobirama cut and he stood up and walked away.

"Tobirama-sama are you sure that was a good idea revealing your face for the whole world to see?" Said Kaina following him.

"Yes. If I didn't then the people wouldn't follow me as easily" said Tobirama.

Kaina just nodded her head and continued to follow him.

"Hokage-sama I found something I believe you'll want to see" said a dog masked Anbu.

Tobirama nodded and followed him into the evidence room and saw 2 old beat up scrolls. One had a kanji for wolf and the other had the kanji for serpent.