𝟕 | 𝐤𝐧𝐣

Start from the beginning

"YOU'RE A FUCKING MONSTER!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!"

She got up, still screaming.

"I-I won't let you go for this....I-I will make you pay..." She began to hiccup while her tears fell continuously like a steady rain. "I will kill you..." She managed to croak.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YO-AHH"

Before she could even take a step towards Namjoon she fell limp on the ground as a bullet pierced through her thighs. She was surrounded by guards from all directions, all pointing their guns at her frail figure.

Her sobs grew louder. Her eyes grew redder. Her breaths got shallower.

"Please...Please....give my husband back...it wasn't his fault.....please..."

Another bullet was shot.

"My Byun-Ho...give him back...it wasn't his fault..."

Her eyes closed while she sensed her body getting numb. She sighed heavily for the very last time and let her head drop. "Please....it wasn't his fau-"

A single tear rolled down her cheek as she took her last breath, succumbing to her injuries.

Namjoon hummed, eyeing the corpse with disinterest. His wooden soles made a knocking sound when he walked towards the window, observing the disordered view of the backyard.

The sea of flames complimented the standing devil, with the cobra staff in his left hand and whiskey glass in another, the carnage did not seem to affect him in the slightest. There was not a hint of remorse for his wrongdoings.

Instead, it appeared as if he enjoyed the harm he spawned.

He wore the smell of blood and death like perfume. What he created was chaos. He was power. He played to win. He didn't rise from the ashes, he made them. He was clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

He was all seven of the deadly sins.

This was Kim Namjoon, also known as "The Godfather" in his world. The Heir of the Kim Empire. Owner of Multiple Crime Organisations. The Most Wanted Man. The King of all Mafia Kings. The ultimate Zenith of the High Society. The one everyone bowed to.

Immoral and Black-Hearted were the only two words he honoured making him the Greatest Villain of all time. His acts were destructive and his personality corrupt, Namjoon practically began the reign of evil.

"The Cordelia Estate has been burnt, Mr Kim. Just as you instructed."

His dragon eyes studied the hellfire outside, enjoying the way the fires danced in the wind as if it were the devil in another form. They spread and devoured anything in their path.

The once mighty sandalwood lay deserted, left as a ghost city of charred black skeletons, still rooted to the Earth with their shadows tall and disconcerting.

The aftermath of the fire left blackened devastation that could be seen from miles around. The earth had purposely been left scarred and damaged so that no one could forget this, a constant reminder of the destruction that's brought after someone defies The Godfather.