𝟔 | 𝐩𝐣𝐦

Start from the beginning

"Stupid, Stupid, Jimin! Of course, you did! Look at him cowering down like a lil dog." The man, Jimin, disappointingly whispered to himself before chuckling and stopping right in front of the shivering Daichi.

"My deepest apologies, I tend to get a lil excited sometimes." His eyes glimmered with amusement. "I am not to be blamed, though!" He continued, "You were starting to bore me, standing outside like a tiny baby. I thought you wouldn't come." Daichi could feel him grin.

"But tada!! What a pleasant surprise!" He saw the man's shadow dance around the bloodied room in enthusiasm. "You did not turn out to be a scaredy cat! I am so, so impressed!"

Daichi wasn't sure what was there to be impressed about as he could still feel himself peeing.

"And guess what?! I love it when someone proves me wrong! It's only right that I be nice to you." Jimin softly graced his fingers through Daichi's greasy hair while crouching.

"I will give you the freedom to decide the cause behind your death! How does that sound, eh?!"

Daichi let out a loud sob before his body let loose, shaking hard. He wasn't sure if he was crying at his unfortunate fate or the fact that someone so severely mentally disordered like Jimin existed. 'Freedom to decide how I fucking die?! Just kill me, man!'

Daichi let out another loud cry as Jimin harshly gripped his hair to make their eyes meet. He gasped at the sight. Saying Jimin looked petrifying would be an understatement, as he made Daichi's hair curl.

The man was caked in dried blood, from head to toe. His hospital shirt wasn't white anymore and he reeked of blood and corpses. Daichi controlled the urge to vomit when he felt a cold metal meet the corner of his lips.

Jimin had held a knife against his mouth.

"However, before I kill you....what made you come inside, huh? My intuition is never wrong and judging by the way you've been continuously wetting your pants, I know you're nothing but a coward."

His words hurt but Daichi couldn't find his voice. "C'mon, lil boy. Enlighten me," He traced the knife across his face, "Was it money? Or did you lose some stupid bet, eh?"

"It...It's for my brother..." He croaked out, sniffling as Jimin relocated the knife near his lips. "They off...offered me some cash to uh-distribute meds-I guess...sorry I-" He wept while Jimin grimaced at the sight of his snot.

"I-I swear if I had known it was you I wouldn't have come! But...But I really need the mon...money! I swear!" Jimin raised his eyebrows. "My brother...he-he has stage three thyroid cancer and the-they say he'll die with-without the chemo..I-I swear I am not lying! Please-I beg you, please don't kill me..."

He glared deeper into the eyes of Daichi, his orbs devoid of any emotion. "I-I will do anything for you, Sir! Just please let me go!! I swear You can even kill me!"

He did not say anything for the first few minutes, which felt like hours to Daichi, and just silently studied the crying man.

His eyes softened for a second before returning to their usual ungodly, wicked decent as he let out a deep snicker, his face portraying that of satan's.

"Tell me, would you fancy a deal?"

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻