𝟔 | 𝐩𝐣𝐦

Začať od začiatku

Yet he remained. He needed the money, even if it meant losing his life for it. He felt his throat slightly tighten at the thought of actually dying before coughing and wrapping a shaking palm around the knob.

'Quit being a fucking pussy and open the damn door, Daichi! Step in and act like the man you are! What will it cost, huh? It's not even that big of a dea—FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! OHMYGOD BEIXJRKDJDSJKSLE—'

The door creaked open at a snail's pace, its sound shrieking through the quietness of the isolated asylum. Daichi flinched with panic as the door banged loudly giving him a full view of what sprawled inside.

His mouth went dry as he stood mute with horror. Dread gnawed at his insides at the sight of numerous desolated cadavers piled up together, their chopped body parts lying haywire in the small room. He could make out hideous remains of arms, legs, skulls and whatnot.

Daichi proceeded to gag upon seeing intestines, teeth and remains of a person's brain spread out on the sanguinary floor. He hurriedly put his hands on his mouth to stop himself from vomiting and swallowed, before crouching and taking deep breaths.

The stench of rotten flesh with a hint of vomit and fetes hit his nose making it harder to concentrate. "How? Why? How is this even possible? How can a human...human do...do this?' His bones felt like jelly at the picture of the beast killing all of these people with his own bare hands.

His heart pounded as he kept a wavering foot inside the dirty room, his terror mounting with every step. The patient's absence bugged him in the wrong way and he couldn't help but feel perturbed.

Daichi shrugged off the feeling of being watched and instead cracked his knuckles to gain some confidence. 'Don't overthink, Daichi! This is your chance. Just keep the plate and fuck off, good thing the man is not here.'

And just as he was about to keep the plate and evanesce, he felt his skin crawl. Someone was standing right behind him, he could feel the ghostly presence.

The poor man felt a warm liquid trail down his shivering legs and his blood froze in his veins. 'RUN! RUN! RUN!'

He heard the person walk before stopping just behind him, their backs touching. Daichi could feel them breathing on his neck, their hair tickling his occiput.

And just when he thought it couldn't get worse, a velvety almost beguiling voice whispered,

"Boo!"

The plate flew out of Daichi's hands as he fell screaming, crawling hastily towards the wall. His scream was shrill with trepidation as he closed his eyes and moved his hands back and forth to hit whoever came in front.

However, he stopped when a peal of loud, deranged laughter merged with his screams. The person was in hysterics, roaring so loud that Daichi was afraid they would bawl their guts out.

The laugh was maniacal, crazed. "Oh-You-You should've seen your face!!"

The man cackled, thumping his hand against his knee to show his amusement. "Oh my," He wiped his tears and giddily smiled, "It's been a while since I've had a good laugh."

Daichi's hair stood up and he buried his head deeper into the pits of his legs.

"Oh," It seemed like the man just noticed him cowering down. "Did I frighten you?"