𝟒 | 𝐣𝐣𝐤

Start from the beginning

His muscular body was seated calmly on the cemented floor as his brown eyes peered dangerously at the door in front of him. He was waiting serenely, showcasing a volcano before it erupted.

The small slide to the door opened, "Hey, Dog. Y'a want some food?"

Laughter followed the guard's voice as they passed on more comments at the eerily unexpressive man sitting in the cell. "Why are you glaring huh? Cat got your tongue?!"

He remained quiet, gaze fixated on the men outside his domain. He portrayed a beast caged in fragile bars prepared to be unleashed. "For how many days have you been here now? Or weeks?! Or have you already lost count?!

The roar of mirth seemed to be only getting louder, the men outside standing oblivious to their future, not realising that no matter how much armed they were or how restrained he was, their fate rested solely in his palms.

"Eight Days, actually."

The hilarity came to a sudden halt, stopping at the deep voice that suddenly echoed through the gummed room. This was the first time in eight days that they had heard his voice.

"Oh, so the dog does speak! Why? Are you finally realising that your little mafia family does not care about your imprisonment?!"

No words left his lips as he continued to sit there, brown orbs observing the fool ahead of him. "Maybe they've finally realised what an incompetent loser their "lord" was!" He mocked, belittling the said man before continuing.

"That the Heir to the Jeon Mafia Family is nothing but a vile, feckless little halfwit who only knows how to end up in jail!"

Another roar of laughter followed the old man's taunt. A smirk graced Jungkook's lips making him look beautifully lethal. Ethereally deadly.

"I would have a control over my tongue if I were you."

The laughter ceased again at his murderously low voice, a lump forming in some of their throats. "What did you say?" The guard barked, squinting his eyes at the prisoner in front, trying to ignore the bubbling fear in his abdomen.

The smirk on his lips did not falter.

"Judging from what's about to come, I would recommend you keep shut. Opening that futile mouth of yours just adds more gloominess to your already unfortunate fate."

The lump in their throats now started to ache as the pain in their abdomen worsened. They had forgotten who they were talking to. Not only was this man utterly vicious but had escaped from this same prison numerous times before.

His position in society had slipped out of their heads because of how defenceless he was here. If somehow he managed to escape again, it would not only mean death for them but for their next ten generations. That was a standing fact.

"I-Is that a-a thre-threat?"

"Does it sound like a compliment?"

Suddenly the whole Detention Centre was filled with the sounds of the loud alarm indicating there was some sort of emergency. Most of the guards outside started running upstairs, readying their guns for any sort of attack.

"I warned you."

Jungkook slightly leaned back while closing his eyes, tongue gracing his pierced lips. He decided on taking a quick nap.

It was not long before loud explosions took place just outside his cell, powerful enough for the cemented walls to break.

Through the dust, Jungkook could make out a figure wearing the army's uniform approaching him. The person took out their mask after standing in front of his leader.