𝟑 | 𝐣𝐡𝐬

Start from the beginning

This man was the unnamed Chairman and CEO of the billion-dollar enterprise — Dionysus and one of the most dangerous men to ever exist in the criminal world. J-Hope.

That was the code name everyone feared. He knew of everyone's scheme, life and goal, from the infamous Godfather who ruled the planet to the unpopular burglar wanting to get bailed.

People approached him to get the 'work' done. To inform him about their aspiration so that the other party could not win. He was dangerous because if anyone ever dared to go against his empire all their secrets, past and present, would be revealed.

Well, this applied to everyone but one person. The only one who he did not know much about. And it troubled him. Troubled him so much that he was ready to break the glass in his hand and scream.

It made him restless to know that a well-known criminal existed somewhere out there who no one knew a single thing about, including him.

Hoseok had always loved being in control. He treasured the feeling of knowing everyone's weak spots and ideas, their history and present. He fancied people fearing him because they knew he was the middleman.

No one could do anything without him. Well, everyone except for her.

Scar. That was the name of the unknown but utterly wanted vigilante. The one criminal Hoseok had no facts on. Heck, he did not even know how she looked. Or where she was from. Nothing. He had no records. And it had remained this way for the past years.

He had stayed awake for countless nights trying to get something, anything, on her but to no avail. He wanted more but always found nothing as if she didn't exist. It was only years later that she passed away. Well, that's what the world had been thinking, until three days ago.

She suddenly thought about coming back from the dead on New Year, injuring more than a hundred people, saving prostitutes, killing the son of a dangerous politician and stealing the most valuable gem in the world. A gem that originally belonged to him.

And if that was not enough she did all that in his building, The Dionysus Skyscraper.

It infuriated him to the core. Hoseok had never felt so vulnerable. Knowing absolutely nothing about someone desired by everyone. Someone who wreaked havoc in his skyscraper. Stole his artifact.  Someone so much more secretive than he was. It all vexed him to the very core.

For the past three days, he had constantly been sending his men to find this little woman. Oh, what all he would do to her if she showed up. The mere thought sounded so, so heavenly. The excitement was also because he knew that he wasn't the only one looking for the malicious lawbreaker.

He knew there were thousands of other criminals, all searching for her for different purposes. He just wanted to be the first.

Especially after he knew that the Godfather was interested in making her his new pet. He had reached out to Hoseok this morning, asking him about her whereabouts.

Hoseok pretended to know about her, not agreeing to tell him. The conversation still left a bitter taste in his mouth.

He despised the idea of sharing her with anyone else. He wanted to make her his own sweet plaything. He wanted to keep her away from everyone's eyes, all to himself. He was a greedy and selfish man and wanted to remain that way.