Prologue

I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest with his single stare. My toes curled in nervousness as he inched closer, pushing me against the cold wall. I gulped down the saliva as he pinned me in between his arms. My eyes travelled up from his chest, to his dark chocolate brown eyes. His breath fell into my face. Biting my lips hard, I tried my best not to let him control my body. But he already have.

His lips inched closer to mine and his one hand slid down to grip my waist. I held onto his broad shoulder as my feets felt watery.

"Stop me"he demanded.

I can't.

"Stop me from touching you, Sam"he said making me arch my neck up. I moaned feeling his lips touching my ear.

"God"I let out a breath.

He lifted me up suddenly making me gasp in shock. My legs wrapped around his torso and hands, around his neck. He joined our foreheads. I breathed heavily.

"Please Shiva"I said. I have no idea why I'm pleading to him.

Do something and make these feelings go away.

He calmly held me tighter and walked towards the bed. Once we reached, he made me sit. I tried to take my hand back but he stopped and inched closer again. I licked my lips. Then suddenly he sighed and dropped his head down.

"I can't do this"he said.

I let out a breath. Then I looked up and pulled him closer.

"Kiss me"I demanded.

He pulled my face closer and sucked my lips hard without wasting a second. I kissed him back but everything was happening too fast. He kissed me ferociously and licked my lips. I moaned inside his mouth feeling my insides churn. After few minutes of an intense liplock, he chose to break the kiss. I breathed and looked at him. His eyes gave way to concern.

"Sam, I need this. I need this so bad"he said. I looked down.

"My parents are asleep. If we could try to be quiet -"I stopped when he pressed his fingers closer to my lips and shook his head

"No. I didn't mean it. I can't do this"he got up making me startled.

"What happened?"I asked, truly disappointed that the person for whom I was crushing on for 5 years ( who finally started to like me back by the way ) is denying to have s*x with me.

"Because- this the farthest this can go"he said making me blink.

"Farthest?"

"Yes. I-Im physically attracted to you. I don't want to fall in love. I'm not intending to get married as well. So - its just sex"he said making me freeze.

What?

"I want a no strings attached relationship if you're okay"

Im I okay?

I guess with him, I'm okay for anything

*****

So here's the short story - Zero Ties

Samaira is an aspiring writer, living her dream of being a author. The idea of love for her was bland until she met him. Her father's best friend's son. Her childhood long lost friend. She secretly crushed on him.

Shiva is as fierce as fire. He's a chef. Have his heart broken already by a girl. Doesn't believe in love anymore.

When they meets after years of being apart, they develop a mutual physical attraction. Shiva doesnt need a relationship. Samaira needs the opposite. And they together go for a no strings attached.

She believes that she can fix his broken heart.

Can she ever succeed?

Stay tuned to find more.

.
.
.

I'm yet to finalize the cast so feel free to leave ur suggestions.

Thank U ❤️

Love, prerna