Chapter 19

"Lucy, how is she?"

"Lucy, how is she?"

Mysta asked as he walked over to approach Luca's older sister, Lucy. She was only older than Luca for a few minutes since they were twins, she often acted like she was older than her actual age-- she wanted to do that for she wanted and needed to be the best older sister for her brother and also with his friends.

"She's fine, she's resting, so don't disturb her." Lucy replied as she looked back at the sleeping (Name) before closing the door behind her back without making much noise. "She's shocked and possibly had trauma due to that incident."

Shaking her head, knew that making other friends here and there would be hard for the boys since the person they'd befriend would often be involved with getting targeted by their enemies. Yes, plural, they had many enemies ever since these family business if theirs started.

Most if their friends would run away before they could even explain as they did not want to be involved in something so dangerous.

"..." None of the boys uttered a word.

Lucy let out an exasperated sigh as she sat on the steel bench that felt cold as it came contact in her skin. "Imagine being a normal college student who just wanted to hangout with her friends, and suddenly she gets to experience of what it's like to pull a trigger against someone she doesn't even know." She muttered under her breath that did not go unheard by the others.

"Here I thought, you guys would be better at avoiding her experience that." She added as she looked up, staring at the boys who seemed to have looked like a lost and sad puppies.

"We gave her a gun, for safety purposes since we knew there would be a lot of people for us five to handle alone." Shu explained, he gave that gun himself and be did not regret a bit of it.

Giving the gun sure made (Name) afraid and nervous at the same time back then. He had to take advantage of having gun with (Name) since there was a possibility that she could be taken away by someone without them noticing.

Sure, (Name) pointing a gun at him made his afraid for his own sake and also (Name)'s. He was trained or used to handle the pain of being shot, but it was still painful for him to handle at times.

"I know, but still..." Lucy trailed off, she was concerned and worried at what decision that the girl may make. She cleared her voice and then stood up with her arms crossed over her chest. "When she wakes up, make sure to... explain everything to her. If she decides to not want to be involved with you anymore, then leave her be. Is that clear?" She said before walking away from the group without looking back.

"It's clear."

"Yeah."

She was worried, but this was their problem and she wouldn't do anything else to help them since she already did enough. Helping them would make them be dependent on her of making decisions like this, and now would be the best time for them to decide for themselves without her help, this would allow them to realize or maybe learn something.