Chapter 16

The dark haired male placed a hand under his chin as he stared at the smaller girl who seemed to have gotten nervous due to his presence and the way he suspiciously looked at her

"You're (Name) Yamada, I suppose?" He asked, now making (Name) surprised that he even knew her name.

"Um, yes." Vox grinned when he saw how small and intimidated the girl was when she was talking to him. From what he saw earlier, she and Mysta had already gotten close--- as well as the other members of Luxiem, but not that (Name) knows that they were all friends.

"I see, I'm Vox Akuma from the culinary department. You can just call me Vox, no need for formalities." He introduced himself with a sly smile present on his face.

He did know this girl already since his friends would talk about her non-stop and also form the time where he'd seen her leave the guy at the coffee shop, and he had somehow gotten curious about her, so why not get to know her now that he have this chance placed in front of him?

"Were you about to go home?" He suddenly asked, now taking her bag that was shoved on her by Mysta.

He had dated before and definitely had an experience when it comes to having showing care towards his partner, so most of Luxiem would come to him if they ever have a question about showing their love for someone.

"Ah, yes. I just finished a lecture, so.." (Name) trailed off, she was still intimidated and a bit shy in front of Vox since duh, who wouldn't?

This man right here was every girl's dream guy and would take every chance they have to be his girlfriend or boyfriend despite knowing that they could get rejected, but hey, at least they got to take to him even if it was just five minutes.

He was known for his voice and his food that tasted heavenly, according to his professors and some of his classmates.

Vox was famous in their campus while (Name) wasn't-- is what she thought. She didn't expect that Vox and Mysta would be friends since they were quite the opposites if eachother.

"Oh, then. Would you mind replacing Mysta's place on my cooking lesson?" Vox asked, smiling with his eyes closed that looked like a serious smile for (Name).

He opened his eyes, now looking directly at the girl's eyes. "Since you did take his time.." He said as he trailed off in the end, now looking for an answer from the nervous girl.

"I-I don't mind. I'm free for the rest of the day anyways." (Name) took the bait and was now walking with Vox to the culinary department to have a 'cooking lesson' with him, might as well she tag along with Vox if she wants something good for dinner.

"Good. Now, do you at least know how to cook?"

She thought of what a good reply could be as she looked forward of where they were walking to. She didn't want to lie since she knew that Vox could be frightening when he gets mad at someone. "Ah, a little bit? I usually just eat at what our cafeteria is offering.."