15

************************************************************************

Eliza's eyes were opened for the initial kiss, but Alex's eyelids were closed as he was capturing the moment. His lips were unexpectedly soft.

He gently squeezed both of her delicate hands with his muscular palms, taking care not to hurt them.

His facial hair caressed her cheeks, and he bit her bottom lip softly, causing Eliza to shriek in shock. Her lips opened, and he seized the opportunity to plant his tongue inside her mouth and give her a complete kiss.

Eliza thought, "He smells so good," and her legs started to weaken. He was clearly good at kissing; her ex wasn't as skilled at it; he was too careless. With Alex, however, it was just perfect—he took control of the kiss while remaining gentle and taking her time to savor her lips. She felt excitement shoot through her body.

Alex was unsure of what had happened to him, but something about the way she had muttered his name a few minutes earlier had stirred up memories from his past that he desperately wanted to forget. With this woman here, whom he so badly wanted to despise, he was unable to resist the temptation and acted irrationally.

Her hands were so soft, he had to admit this was the best kiss he ever had with anyone, he didn't for one second pull out from the long earth shattering  kiss.

He pulled her in close to him by the waist while continuing to kiss her intensely and urgently, as if he desperately needed this. Elizabeth could feel his lips slowly drying out from the prolonged, intense kiss, but he had to let her breath.

Alex noticed this but still pulled her closer to him by now she could feel his body heat, he circled his arms around her waist and began brushing her waist with his thumb.

Oh no mister that's enough

Eliza started pushing against his extremely firm chest, and at first, Alex didn't move. Her forceful blows were little, but he did find it funny that she was massaging his body.

Eliza could feel his smirk while kissing her deeply, she was left with no other choice but to bite his lip hard, which of course she did.

"What the heck.." Alex whined, finally pulling out from her and Eliza slapped him.

Eliza let out heavy breaths, she looked all flustered.

Alex shot her a deadly stare but Eliza couldn't be bothered, she was also angry, she wasn't going to allow him touch her inappropriately anymore.

"You kissed me!!" Eliza shouted and Alex furrowed his eyebrows he stepped back away from her

"Yes I kissed you" he uttered out shamelessly

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" Eliza got even more mad.

Alex smirked at her he liked her fiery side, she was even more cute when mad.

"Because I wanted to" he said calmly giving her a smirk.

Has this man lost it, Eliza was staring at him like as if he was crazy.

"Don't you ever touch me again" Eliza warned but Alex scoffed at her.

"Like I would ever want to do that again" his insult was cruel.

"But why the heck did you kiss me for'she asked.

"don't flatter yourself Eliza, it was just a kiss it really meant nothing to me." He said

"So you just kissed me for no reason."

"Yes" his heated eyes lowered on her lips again, they looked even more pink and inviting and Alex was almost tempted to kiss her again but restrained

Eliza blinked her eyes looking more confused

"Never sass at me again Eliza, this is a clear warning." He glared at her not wanting her to disrespect him again.

"Or what" Eliza challenged him

His eyes grew dark, he stepped forward again closer to her but stopped immediately not to touch her

Eliza immediately regretted what she said because he looked very scary right now, he leaned in closer his face an inch away from her.

"Or I can guarantee you this Eliza, I can definitely  go for round 2" he said still giving her his hot steamy stare.

Immediately Eliza freezes up understanding what he meant.

"I hate you, commander" she said although not fully meaning what she said, but she did look dead serious.

"The feeling is mutual, civilian" he whispered harshly still staring at her and Eliza didn't want to meet his gaze she cowered her head down and Alex grabbed her chin gently and directed her face to look at him.

"Tomorrow we begin your training" he said carefully, removing himself away from her.

Eliza let out a sigh.

"Whatever, I don't know why I'm even your personal nurse." She utters her statement boldly.

"Watch your mouth Eliza."he threatened her while he glanced down at her lips, immediately Eliza kept shut.

Alex didn't know what was wrong with him but he knew he needed to keep his feelings straight, were was the man that was cold and heartless he didn't have time for romantic situations like this.

He was at war, his life was based on training his men, risking his life and one night flings, this woman brought him feelings that he never wanted, he knew he should stay away from her but he just couldn't find himself doing that.

In fact the kiss they had shared wasn't even enough he wanted more but of course this woman just had to slap him, he never forced a woman and he wasn't ever going to do that.

One thing for sure that came across Alex's mind was that he was definitely going to protect her with all cost since he could not save her.
______

Tanasha saw the whole scene and got extremely jealous she was furious, she kept spying on him because she felt something was off with his behaviour.

She wouldn't have guessed that Alex was going to meet that nurse.

Tanasha was going to confront him and threaten him, there is no way a soldier is allowed to have any romantic relationships with a civilian while at war, if the general finds out this he was going to be in a whole lot of trouble.

Tanasha is petty

Thanks for reading

Do vote and leave a comment 💕