12

This is just a fiction.

Tanasha materialized immediately in front of Alex as he was walking toward the training site.

Tanasha wanted to talk to him regularly, so she said, "Sir, may I speak?" while she waited for his response.

Tanasha had always piqued Alex's interest as she was one of the fiercest Warriors he had ever seen; not only was she brave, but she was also strong and attractive; she truly had it all. Despite this, Tanasha failed to capture his interest sufficiently.

"Permission granted." He allowed waiting for her to talk

" I would love it if I can fight alongside with you." She said her statement.

"Is that all" Alex didn't even show any signs of acknowledgement about what she said.

"No " she said

"Then what else do you have to say soldier"

Tanasha took offense at him labeling her a soldier and decided to prove to him that she was a woman he could want and be with. To that end, she boldly moved forward Alex, but he continued to give her the poker face, which made him seem even more menacing.

Tanasha knew she had to be bold because if she didn't try her shot fast he might be in too deep with the nurse.

She went even closer to him engulfing his masculine scent, with her 5 ft 8 height she was able to lean closer to his ear at while her slim fingers touched his broad chest.

Alex didn't say anything, it had also seemed he didn't mind we're this was going and that gave her more confidence to do what she was about to do.

She graze her fingers on his chest moving up gently causing Alex calm heavy breathing, she smirked liking already we're this was going.

"I like you, commander." She whispered hotly into his ear

And Alex suddenly grabbed her arm pulling her close to him.

Tanasha gasp out in surprise

"You are playing with fire, soldier" whispering harshly to her but tanasha didn't like him calling her soldier.

"My name is tanasha commander ' she pointed out desperately

"I know your name, but my question is to you tanasha, do you know exactly what you are doing." He said scanning her appearance she was really pretty but not up to his standards.

Tanasha did a very bold move, she removed herself from his hold and smashed her lips against him.

Alex was shocked at first but went on with her move, the kiss started out slow and gentle not until Alex decided to take the lead, tanasha was right he was a man that liked being in control just like her so it was extrinsic.

He took charge of the kiss holding her even more closer to him, each of their tongues fighting for control for dominance but Alex took the lead.

The kiss lasted for about two minutes, Alex let her go both of them letting out deep heavy breaths.

Tanasha met his gaze and noticed his mood had changed causing her to smirk.

"Meet me at my tent this night." He gave his order and tanasha finally thought she got what she wanted.

"Yes commander." She replied.

_____

Alex finally arrived at the training ground he had noticed Eliza sitting on a bench looking tired and exhausted but he definitely needed to train her as fast as possible.

Eliza didn't notice Alex coming because she couldn't stop yawning.

"Where the heck is Mr bossy pants." She said out loud.

"I'm right here." He answered her question.

Eliza jumped a bit not expecting that he was going to show she already had hoped he wouldn't show so she could leave.

She stood up clearing her throat, he scanned her from head to toe causing her to feel embrassed.

Do I look strange why is he staring at me

" So Eliza, I just need you to fire at all those target, give it your best shot." He said giving out his command.

Whatever let me just get this over with and leave.

She got into position, aiming carelessly while shooting terribly, not even meeting her target.

"This won't do" Alex said unexpectedly

"Excuse me" Eliza got confused what did he mean by ' this won't do '

Liza jumped a little as he moved in closer behind her, holding both of her hands in his, her back against his powerful chest, and his facial hair nearly touching her smooth face. She could feel his massive, well-built frame, and she wondered what in the world he was doing.

To say Eliza expected this would be an understatement, this was very inappropriate but by the looks of it Alex's didn't find it strange.

"Do-n't touch me" she quietly whispered out to him, she could feel his body heat soothing her shivers but she didn't like what was happening.

"I'm not leading you on Eliza, calm down I just need to show you how to hold a gun and aim properly." The way he spoke directly close into her right ear with his deep hoarse voice gave her butterflies in her tummy.

When he talked she could feel his chest moving at a rapid speed sensing vibration through her back not to mention he smelled wonderful, she found herself addicted to his scent, Even with his natural scent.

She could feel his strong hands on her guiding her properly to hold a gun not to also mention his body frame completely engulfing her body.

He leaned in closer to her ear, "now I just need you to pull to that damn trigger." He said with authority, alex also liked her scent, he secretly took more of it without her knowing.

She did exactly as he said and finally shot the target, she couldn't believe what just happened she had finally shot a target.

Alex noticed the way she let out a smile, this lady was beginning to have a strong effect on him, he gently let go of her although not wanting to, he liked being close to her.

Eliza realised he pulled out missing his warmth.

"Now do this on your own, shoot those remaining three target." He gave his order

Eliza stood her ground and shot the three targets properly this time around for some weird reason she was proud of herself although not happy that she might kill someone out of defence.

She turned around with a huge grin thinking he was finally going to be pleased but he still had that famous stoic look that he kept on.

"This was just the basics, tomorrow we begin proper training." And with that he left.

Eliza was speechless although she wasn't even surprised, finally she did something right and Mr bossy pants didn't even care to show any signs of acknowledgement, she felt a little bit disappointed at least he could say she did a good job but who is she kidding his commander Alex the guy that despised her.

"Whatever why should I even care." She said to herself.

Don't forget to vote and comment 💕

Thanks for reading people.