Warmth & Paws

just mocking that one skephalo smutfics that I read like 2 years ago 🥰

Dogs Breed:
Husky: Espresso
Golden retriever: Madeleine

--

Espresso crawled over to the Golden Retriever, straddling his mate's body and leaning down to kiss him. Tongue slithering out his mouth to flick across Madeleine's lips, requesting entrance. Madeleine opened his mouth allowing Espresso entrance. Tongues slid together, licking and stating. Espresso moaned into his mate's mouth. It had been so long since they kissed like this.

"Huff.. You're so wet Madeleine.. I love it.. " the Husky moaned inside the Golden Retriever's mouth.

Their mouths parted and a string of saliva dripped between the lips.

"Thank you.." Madeleine thanked.

Espresso leaned back into a proper sitting position, hands unlacing his pants

blue eyes drifted down to watch his mate unlace his trousers and pull out his already stiff and thick erection. Madeleine licked his lips. He sat up, shifting his legs under him so that he was laying on his stomach instead, propping himself up on his elbows. Madeleine leaning his head down and took Espresso's dick in his mouth. Flicking his tongue over lapping up the precum greedily. It had been so long since he'd had a mouthful of cock and sucking down the delicious flavor of his mate's cum.

Espresso moaned with appreciation. "Oh so this is how you thanked me? Wonderful.."

Madeleine began mumbling something, But The husky can't hear it.

"Wha now?" Espresso lifted his ears up

Madeleine pulled away, string of saliva were dripping down his mouth.

"I'm just saying,, if you need anything I'm always here for you, Espresso."

"Thank you my dear," Espresso ran a hand through Madeleine's Golden shiny hair, resting his chin in the other hand.

"Now continue sucking my dear." Espresso said, grabbing his mate by the head and forcing him back down on his swollen and neglected erection.

Madeleine swallowed the huge cock, sucking him down until he felt the head press against the back of his throat. He held it there for a moment, polishing the shaft with his tongue, drinking down his precum. Then Madeleine came back up, gasping for breath. "Okay! Okay!"

"But Before that.. Wanna go to the bed?"

"Hm.. Good idea,"

Smiling, Espresso climbed to his feet and slowly sauntered over to the bed. Madeleine climbed all the way onto the bed and laid down, facing his mate.

They began positioning themselves and slowly Madeleine's tip were between Espresso's Ass cheeks.

"Can I put it in..?"

"Mhm.." The Husky hummed.

Positioning the tip of his cock at Espresso's entrance. It slowly prods against him, sliding inside with more ease.

Madeleine's POV:

I pushed against his hole. I felt him relax and I slowly began working my whole cock into his tight canal. It was heaven. I truly could tell the difference between just making love and making love with someone you loved. Not just my body was involved, but my soul was also involved. I felt completely connected. Once I was completely sheathed in him I began to slowly undulate.

Oh My Goodness! He felt so great! It looks like the Divine had blessed me once again! I grabbed him with my paws and began jerking further inside of him.

"Ngah..! Harder doggy!" He moaned out loudly, gosh he's so hot.

He then started shooting thick ropes of cum on both of our chests and feeling the intensity of his orgasm sent me over the edge as well. His ass was clamped tightly around my cock and it was just too much for me. I shot off a large load into my love's ass and almost collapsed from the sheer pleasure of it.

"Next I want you to make love to me. You've been so wonderful to me over these last few years. And I want to be yours in every way." He was looking at me with that intensity that I so loved but he just smiled and kissed me.

--

665 words.
Hot furry smut ✅
Btw the next chapter their gonna make out inside the water