Sharing a warm bath together

Love wins y'all

Love wins y'all

-----

"Wow, we're really look like a mess." Espresso wipes the dust from his suit

"Yeah, we should take a bath" Madeleine responded

Espresso looks at Madeleine side view, slowly smirking, Madeleine looks at him, looks kinda confused.

"Maybe.. we should take a bath together, shall we?"

Madeleine eyes widen as blush slowly began growing between his cheeks, what is he gonna do at this situation? Of course he wouldn't declined that request, its quite rare for espresso to asked him that.

"Y-yes maybe!" Madeleine bravely answers.

Espresso chuckled, "Well lets go to the bathroom, shall we?" Espresso winked

Espresso pushes him inside the bathroom and sat on his lap, he licked his lips and began taking Madeleine's clothes off.

After both takes there clothes off, Espresso took a quick peek at Madeleine's dick bulging out, it was very mesmerising and almost left Espresso drooling.

They sat on the bathtub, while Espresso sats on Madeleine's lap.

Once he sat down, Espresso ate Madeleine's lips and began kissing him, he ran his hands up and held Madeleine's cheek, while pushing his lips further into Madeleine's mouth.

Espresso's tongue pushed into his mouth, exploring without holding anything back, thoroughly suffocating him and prompting him to widen his mouth, just for Espresso to suck on his lips even rougher

"Mhm..~ Mhm....~!!"

Espresso pulls away, then Madeleine place one of his finger inside Espresso entrance, without a warning he began shoving it back and forth while also rubbing all over the edges, "A-Ah~!" Espresso moaned, He began moaning all over the place like a bitch who's barking on the front of the house.

"Gosh never thought you'd moaned this loud~"

"F-Fuck off whore.."

"Hm? A whore? What an asshole you are~" He shoves it even deeper

"Ah~!"

As sweat began dripping on the side of Espresso's face, Espresso look into his face and he was also a sweating, then Espresso began to cum all over the place

Espresso's POV:

He then held me up and pinned me against the walls, Sweats were dripping from the side of my face and he whispered in my ears

"I'm not done yet baby~"

He turns me around and shoved his hard dick inside of me, he didn't even hesitate to go hard at first, and slammed his hips into me hard enough to send me hitting the bathroom walls, We both groaned out of pleasure.

"fuck!" he moaned out, adjusting his hands on my hips before moving his own hips back and forth, ramming into me with harsh and fast movements. (Like super sonic fast 🥵) the motion rocked me back and forth on the wall.

"Madeleine! holy shit!" I cried out, closing my eyes tightly with pleasure.

the room started filling up with the sound of skin slapping together, and sweet moans of pleasure rolling off my lips the more he continued his pace. the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me this fast was ethereal, and left me so lost in pleasure that I couldn't even utter out any noises. all I could do was just take it, even if the pleasure was overwhelming and sent me into a state of feeling like I was up in the clouds.

3rd person POV:

"cum with me, baby," Madeleine grunted,

"Gosh Madeleine.. You're so huge I cant-!" Espresso response.

Then they began to cum together as they both tried catching there breaths again. Espresso were completely limp on the bathtub, conscious, but very tired.

Madeleine grabs him and held him tight

"Are you okay my dear?" He asked Espresso, making sure he isn't dying.

"Yeah.. I'm fine, just exhausted.."

"Alright let's continue taking a bath"

They both sat down on the bathtub, Madeleine grabs the soap bar on his side and began scrubbing it around Espresso body.

"Hey.."

"Hm?"

"Isn't there a cum inside the water after we make out.."

Madeleine realised.

"Oh yeah I forgot, let's change the water."

After they change the water they both continued taking bath and scrubbing each other body to make sure they're clean after they did the thing.

----

DONE YALLL HERE'S A ROUGH SMUT FOR MY FANS 🥰🥰 ALSO, Next chapter is gonna be this chapter from one of my fans 😈😈

😈😈😈