A sweet little gift from him

Espresso tries to smoke weed then fucks Madeleine and that make him feel better

(TW: Self-Harm, Depression, Drugs, and smut ofc)

--

Espresso POV:

As I stared silently at the walls, thinking about him. Gosh, why did he broke up with me? Did I do something wrong? Or maybe I did. I grabbed one of my favorite cutter and began pulling the blades out,

As I slipped it between my skin, It stings. Bending forward, I wrap my other hand around my thumb, breathing in through gritted teach. Once it subsides, I began digging it further and made a freshly cut. The pressure I places on the flesh through my skin, crimson red blood starting to trickle out, but it's not enough.

The skin around the cut is deepening to a red, irritated as I continues to scratch with a dull point of the blade, then the tip having broken off. But it's not enough. It doesn't feel like enough.

"Heyy Espress-"

I stopped. Looking up, I saw a familiar face. Madeleine.

I wasn't sure what to do. If it had been a stranger who walked in, I could have run away knowing that nothing would ever come of the encounter. But this is Madeleine. Someone who I know & loved.

"Sorry." He put something back on one of his pockets

"Wait, What's that in your pocket?" I asked

"O-Oh! It's nothing! Just some cigarettes for you to taste cause I've seen you feeling very down lately after you broke up with him."

My heart beating fast in my chest; my skin burning, knowing Madeleine's eyes are still on me. A bit of blood smears onto the objects as they're tossed inside the cabinet. I move as fast as I can, avoiding all eye contact.

A hand appears over my own. It's gentle, soft, and telling me to slow down. I lifted my head only to see Madeleine was concerned half-smile. He's trying to tell me it's okay. That I don't have to be alone.

"It's okay Espresso.. I'm always here for you.. Show me your hands.."

I decline his request but after a while, maybe he's worried about me, maybe I should show it to him. As I glance back at him, look towards his eyes, tears were running down his cheeks.

He then hugged me, telling it's okay and I shouldn't do this kind of stuff ever again, I noded in agreement, I'm so sorry Madeleine for making you worried.

Time skip by as he grabs a bandage for me, and wrapped it around my damaged arms.

"You should never do this kind of stuff again alright!" He sob tiredly

"Yeah.. I'm sorry.." I apologized.

I then spotted something peeking, it's.. a cigarette? With some green stuff in the top of it, maybe I should try it.

"Hey Madeleine, Can I try that?" I asked

He looked at his pockets, "Oh yeah, this is for you Ess, I'm sorry I forgot to gave it to you"

"Its alright, do I have to lit this up with my match?"

"Yeah, hold on here's my match." He gave it to me, I grabbed it and began litting the tip of the cigarette

After awhile- I felt something, The feeling hits pretty immediately, an odd, almost soft feeling around my brain. I try my best not to cough. No, not out of trying to appear better, to conserve smoke to blow back into Madeleine's face. We giggle, amused when Madeleine gets a face full of smoke.

Grabbing his hand and pulling them both up onto the floor.

We flop down, Madeleine offering the joint back to me who takes it lightly, leaning over for Madeleine to light it.

Everything gets softer and blurs the longer we go on. At some point I find myself leaning up against his chest, limbs loosening as time passes, Madeleine continuously runs his hands through my curls, untangling particularly unruly ones that his hands get caught in.

We both looked at each other eyes, I smiled softly. I took the piece out from my mouth and his, I then slowly began leaning towards his lips, he then kissed me back.

He began to work his lips against mine. He licked his bottom lip, requesting entrance I let his tongue enter my mouth, working our tongues together in harmony.

Madeleine POV:

I felt myself heat up with desire, I wanted this for so long. We pulled apart both of us gasping for air. "Lets go into your bedroom" I said, Espresso nodded in agreement.

I laid down on the bed with him hovering over him.

My heart beating violently and my brain almost collapsing causing them to almost driving off the road and into a ditch, This is my first time doing this, I'm nervous.

After we both have undressed ourselves. I slowly leaning to him, and kissed him on the lips for a few seconds, I slowly got closer to him, and pinned him between the sheets, making him breathe even quicker,

"P-Please Madeleine.. Get inside me.." he begs,

I slowly blushes "Okay then, anything for you.."

I position myself, then grabbed his waist, making a tight grip. Slowly, My dick were slowly getting inside him, making Espresso impatience.

3rd Person POV:

Then he feels it, his lover cock. It felt so, big, enormous, and wet. As Madeleine shoves it even further into him, so was moans began spilling even more from Espresso's mouth.

"M-Mads.." Espresso studders,

"D-Deeper please..~" He begs,

"I am.." Madeleine pulls away and then shoves it back to him

"Ah..! Ah..!" Espresso moaned out loudly

"Nghh..! Madeleine~! This felt so good..! Thank you for making me feel even better!" Espresso cried out,

"Yeah honey, I'll always be here for you babe, love you." Madeleine began shoving his hard dick even further inside of Espresso's entrance.

"Ngah..! M-Mads!" Espresso can't- he can't hold it anymore. Cum began spilling all over his bedsheets and Madeleine legs.

Espresso then laid on the bed tiredly while also panting for air. Madeleine grabs him and spooning him, making sure he is okay.

"A-Are you okay darling?"

"Yeah am fine, Thank you Madeleine."

Madeleine chuckled "Love you Darling"

"Love you too"

--

1058 Words.

TBH THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE PART BUT I DECIDED TO ACTUALLY WRITE IT 😭😭