Crunchy chip x Wildberry smut

Idk the title

--

3rd Person POV:

"Stand there and make sure he doesn't got out!"

"Understand sir!"

Crunchy chip and Wildberry looks at each other after there boss leave the room. If you're wondering what they're doing, they have to guard the prisoner so he doesn't escape out of the prison.

They both smirked, Wildberry's hands slowly move behind Crunchy chip's ass, he then squeeze them cheeks 😏.

"Ngah~! Wildberry!" Crunchy chip hissed

Wildberry giggles, "Before boss comes back, wanna do something we haven't done for a while?"

Crunchy chip glared at the taller boy, he then smirked, "of course baby, let's do it here, shall we~?"

Crunchy chip slipped his thumbs against Wildberry's pants and His finger trailed down Wildberry's sides, stopping at his hips to pull his pants down.

Crunchy chip pulled the his pants down, watching as his cock sprung free from the stiff fabric.

"Woah,, so huge." Crunchy chip was amazed.

"Mhm, Now suck it my dear." Wildberry demanded.

"Alright baby, anything for you~" Crunchy chip crouch down and put his hands between Wildberry's hips

Crunchy chip stick his tongue out, and began licking his tip, he then place his dick inside his mouth and began sucking it slowly, "Nnghh.. Aah..." Wildberry moaned out with pleasure

He then swirls his tongue in a circular motion, making him pleased. 'Ngh.. The way his tongue swirls around my dick.. It felt so.. Good.. His warm saliva.. I never thought he could be this good..' He place his hands on Crunchy chip's head and, began petting him, "Darling.. Please don't stop.."
Hearing that from Wildberry, he began sucking it even faster, "Ngh..! Ah..! Ah..!" He moaned out

After a while, Crunchy chip could feel something warm filling inside his mouth, he then pulls away and cum began spilling all over, but he doesn't mind.

"Ya like that?" Crunchy chip wiped his face off,

"Mhm..~"

Before Crunchy chip could even said a word, Wildberry pinned him against the floor and yanked his pants off, his cock then bulges out and also while revealing his hole.

Wildberry then began stroking his dick inside of Crunchy chip tight ass while crunchy chip was holding onto the floor tightly, he can't- he cannot bare with the pain, it's so huge. He never felt this good before.

"Ngh..~! Wildberry! You're so fucking huge I cannot-!" Crunchy chip moaned out loud, his enormous cock, He cant- His dick, is so huge. Finally, this is what Crunchy chip wanted, he wanted to feel Wildberry, inside him.

Wildberry on the other hand, enjoying hearing his moans. Wildberry couldn't stop himself, he just kept going and going faster.

Every push and pull, it started getting faster. As his hard cock goes inside him further, the pain he felt, it felt so good-

"I.. I love you.. Wildberry~!" Crunchy chip tiredly sobbing

Wildberry grip started to get tighter after hearing that from crunchy chip, he was happy, very happy.

"I love you too my dear, love you." Wildberry patted him softly

he can't hold it anymore- Cum began spraying all over the floor.

"Holy shit! Crunchy chip!" Wildberry also began spilling cum all over his hole.

He then pulls away, and grabs Crunchy chip, holding him tight.

"Are you okay-?"

"Yeah, I'm fine"

"Oh thank goodness." Wildberry sighed

They both looked at each other gaze, they chuckled softly.

"I love you Wildberry."

"Love you too shortie"

They both kissed while the prisoner is traumatized.

--

577 Words.