Touch me darling

Ever since Espresso and Madeleine were married, Madeleine was starting to go into harder expeditions and come home every later then usual.When he came home he would be more beat up then the last.

Espresso had enough of this and called in for him to have a week off. Madeleine is confused why he hasn't got any missions until espresso walks up behind him from the shadows

"Hello dear, could you tell me why you keep getting worse and worse every day?"

"Missions and my job love" They talked until Espresso was done healing his scars.

Espresso wanted to give Madeleine a punishment for being too rough on himself. So Espresso decided to do something they haven't done in a long time.

Madeleine's POV:

As I walk to my house, I slowly opened the door "GAH!" I fell down in shocked.

"Looks who's here late at night again" Espresso crossed his arms on his chest.

"What's up with you going home this late at night?" Espresso asked

"Like I said honey, Mission and expeditions my dear"

He raised his eyebrow, "Fine, Now come follow me" He told me

I don't know why he doesn't believe me I was doing my job, but I sighed, thank goodness he doesn't think I do something like going to club nor being drunk.

"Okay darling" I responded

I followed him and we were in our bedroom, the bed looks nicely decorated? Like there candles and flowers all over the floor and there were heart shaped flowers on top of our bed.

"Darling.."

"Hm?" I hummed

"Wanna do something we haven't done a very long time~?"

I started thinking, 'what is he referring to?'

"Like what honey?"

"Like.. Making love~"

I was suprised but not shocked at the same time. Maybe we should do it, we haven't done this for a very long time after going on a long expeditions and doing my job.

"Sure babe" I agreed

He smiled and chuckled, "Wow, I thought you might denied my request, but alright, let's start slowly..~"

He slowly taking his robe off, revealing his shiny dark skin. I stared at his chest hungrily waiting for me to fuck him, he's just too hot.

--

I lay on the bed while he sat on my lap, staring at lips hungrily. I grabbed his head and pushed it between my lips, we began kissing. The first kiss was soft and sweet, though the second was the opposite. It was hungry, rough and full of tongue and soft noises.

"Gosh, you're so hot." I mumbled against his lips.

He smiled into the kiss, grinding his hips forward to create friction between our bulges. I let out a sigh, while he chuckled softly.

I slipped my thumbs past his shorts, rubbing circles on his hips. He groaned softly, guiding my hands lower and lower. I pulled the front of his shorts down, watching as his cock sprung free from the stiff fabric.

He whined at the cool air hitting his sensitive skin, bucking his hips up to get as much friction as he could. I took notice of his desperation and wrapped my hand around his dick, earning a low moan from him.

"Fuck, Espresso.." I breathed out, "Your noises are so hot."

"Thanks baby..~"

The air between us grew hot and heavy, little sounds and pants filling the silence as I stroked his cock.

"Please..." Espresso groans, "P-please, Madeleine... Keep going."

I smiled softly, raising a brow. His lips trailed soft, wet kisses down his jaw and neck, teeth grazing his warm skin.

"You want me to keep touching you?" I whispered against his ears,"How bad do you want it?"

He nodded, whining at the sudden loss of warmth, "So bad, Mads, please..."

"Oh, come on, you can do better than that, sweetheart." I teased.

"Madeleine..." He groaned, rolling his body backward. I was quick to catch them, leaving his dick painfully untouched.

"Espresso." I replied in a soft voice, "Beg for me. Beg for me to jerk you off. I know you want it, baby."

He made another pathetic attempt to press himself against me, but my grip was too tight.

"P-please, please touch me." Espresso breathed out, "Please, Madeleine, I'm desperate."

"How desperate?"

"I-I need you, Mads." He whined, "I need you to touch me, a-and... and make me feel good. Please, I can't take it anymore!"

I was satisfied with his words, as I returned my hand to his cock. I slowly stroked it, rubbing my thumb over the tip to wipe away a bead of precum. He let himself moan out loud.

He gasped when I picked up speed, gripping tighter on his dick. A low groan escaped his throat.

"You're so desperate..." I chuckled lowly, "So needy."

He nodded, breathing heavy, "Only for you, Madeleine.. Shit, d-dont stop, oh my goodness."

I slid my hands away from his cock, and then hold his hips with sticky fingers. Espresso was raising his hips like a cat who's in heat. I slowly helping him get used to my size. He sank lower and lower onto my cock until bottoming out with a soft groan from both of us.

"Holy shit, Espresso, you're so tight..." I said breathlessly.

He didn't respond- he couldn't. He knew that if he opened his mouth, all he'd be able to do is moan.

I slowly began thrusting in and out, shallow movements at first to get him accustomed to the sensation. He worked with me as well, raising his hips with each thrust.

Soon, I went faster. Espresso's tight warmth around me was just so good.

I was relentless- my cock beating against his prostate with every thrust, sending uncontrollable waves of pleasure through my body.

Without warning, He cried out, a long, loud moan leaving his lips as he came. Thin ribbons of cum sprayed against the bed as he threw his head back.

I couldn't hold myself back either- shooting my thick, hot cum deep inside him.

I grabbed him as he threw his head back on my chest, hitting my chest hard. Cum was spraying all over the bed making a mess on the sheets and also the floor.

"That.. That was hot Madeleine.." He looked at my face, slowly smiling softly

I chuckled, "Maybe we do this later again, shall we?"

He noded, "Yeah, but before that.. We should clean up this mess first."

I noded and we got off from our bed.

---
1076 words

HEY I KNOW SOME OF YALL READ MY PICOXBF ONESHOTS STOP READING IT PLEASE THE WRITINGS ON THAT BOOK I CAN'T, I PUBLISHED IT AGAIN CAUSE SOMEONE MESSAGE ME TO BRING THE BOOK BACK ALRIGHT I LISTENED TO MY READERS 💔💔