"Put on some clothes old man!" You said as you glared at Yujiro who put his attention on you, he then looked at Micheal who still had his eyes covered.

Yujiro rolled his eyes at you before turning his attention to Oliva.

"As I said, why would you need an assistant?" Yujiro said, completely ignoring you. 

"You ugly cock sucker! Put on some clothes" You said and he laughed.

"Or what?"Yujiro said and you smirked.

"Well since you're naked, let's all get naked!" You said as you were unbuttoning your suit jacket. You heard something crash beside you, you looked over to see a lamp beside you.

"What the fuck! Why'd you do that?!" You screamed.

"Keep your clothes on!" Yujiro yelled back.

"How can you be butt ass naked but I can't?!" You said and Yujiro groaned before grabbing the cover off the bed and covering his lower area.

Oliva broke out laughing, his mighty laugh shook the whole room.

"You two are funny" Oliva said as he wiped away the tears in his eyes.

"Well I just wanted to wish you goodbye before I leave to be with my wife" Oliva said.

"Wife? I didn't know you had one" You said.

"She lives in the prion with me, wanna see pictures of her?" Oliva asked and you nodded and Oliva pulled out his phone. You walked over to him, you wondered who stole his heart.

Oliva had a hard time trying to get to his camera roll so you put him on, he thanked you and scrolled through the pictures.

"This is her!" He said and you looked to see a woman who had blonde hair and red lipstick on, her face was the first thing you noticed but you noticed her body.

"Oh, she is so pretty! You must really love her!" You said with a forced smile, you wondered how she was so big. She had a pretty face but wow, she was a big one.

"I really love Maria!" Oliva said with a proud smile on his face. She looked angry with a glass in her hand, like she was about to throw it.

"Maria? Nice name, she does seem a little angry in this picture" You said and Oliva laughed.

"Yeah, she can be quite moody, she threw the glass at me" Oliva said as he laughed once again, you decided to hold your tongue about it. You couldn't really talk because you were in a relationship with a man who dropped you from a building while you had nothing but pants on.

"She's a big bitch" Yujiro mumbled, you saw Oliva look a little mad. You looked at Micheal who was scared.

"Oh look at the time, me and Micheal should go and get some breakfast!" You said as you looked at your non-existent watch.

"But it's 1 pm" Micheal said, you pulled the boy out of the room and went to the elevator.

"Why are we leaving?" Micheal asked as you pressed the button on the elevator. You didn't answer.

You walked out the doors and walked to the glass doors, you were stopped by one of the workers there.

"Are you leaving Ma'am?" He asked while holding a tray of fruits.

"Yeah, bye now" You said as you stole some strawberries from the tray.

You handed one to Micheal and he took it. You walked out of the hotel and walked across the street.

"What are we doing?" Micheal said as he threw the green part of the strawberry into a trash bin nearby.

"Just wait" You said and soon, Yujiro went flying out of the hotel window. He landed on his feet right beside you.

"Want a strawberry?" You asked and he flipped you off.

~

"So, what will it be Cameo? Death or freedom?" You asked the woman who only spit in your face. You wiped the bloody spit off your face. You blew smoke in her face from your cigar.

"Alright" You said and stood up.

You got a call from your father to question Cameo, once you bid goodbye to Oliva and Micheal and changed clothes, you headed over there. Yujiro was in your ear about wanting to come so you let him. 

"Strip her" You said and as you were going to remove her shirt to give her a whipping, you noticed something glowing on her finger.

You grabbed her hand and saw a ring.

"Hey! Move!" She said as she shoved you, the guards immediately held her down and you took off her ring. Her cries and screaming didn't stop you from taking off the ring. 

You held the ring in the light and the cigar in your mouth dropped.

"Well I'll be damned" You said and stared at the ring, it was your mother's ring. The last person to have her ring was your grandmother. Cameo and your grandmother don't know each other...

"That bitch" You said as you stared at the ring that had your mother's and father's initials on it.

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

PEACE!

~Q~