I Just Wanted to Make You Something Beautiful

Author's Note: If this even reaches you, I want you to know that you are still beautiful, even after you pushed me away and treated me as though I didn't exist. I want you to know... you are still amazing and I-I wasn't right for you, so I'm going to write this with the hope that you will know who you are when you read this, she's someone I thought I used to love, but I just can't get her out of my mind, she has never left, she has always been here since the moment I saw her, and I-I, as much as I hate to say it, love her. Please, try not to judge me, try not to laugh at this pathetic attempt, but this is just for you if you even know I still exist. I'll write out your initials and tell you my name, but I'm not going beyond that because, if it happens that you're not on here and others stumble across this, I want them to be filled with thought and wonder, curiosity even, but the woman whom I am writing this to, her initials are MKB and my name is Marissa Collins... Now that this little thing is over with, I won't waste any more of your time, I'm going to get straight to the point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Just Wanted to Make You Something Beautiful

A canvas is stretched out in front of me,

I pick up my brush, it is lacking bristles,

My palette lacks color, it too is dull, bland,

I gaze out to the ocean, the sea foam color

Reminds me of your eyes, how I could get

Lost in them for all eternity, but you don't

Seem to notice my gaze, the canvas,

The brush, or the palette, it's as though I am

Invisible to you; my heart swells with pride,

The ocean waves drift nearer, I can't swim,

I'll most likely drown if they catch me,

But, still I stand, admiring the ocean that

Reminds me of your eyes with the life

Pouring out of me, yes, this shall be my

Masterpiece. I dip my finger in the ruby

Liquid before bringing it lightly to the

Canvas and painting a lifelike human heart,

This is my gift to all the world...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that probably sucked, and, no, I am not looking for a relationship, it's just that I admire your beauty a lot, in fact, I find you to be the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes upon. I am sorry if I am too "open," you have my sincerest apologies, but I am just madly in love with you for some reason I can't explain; I desire your heart, but I'm not asking for a relationship, I'm simply asking for nothing, nothing at all. I hope you manage to stumble across this and read it, maybe thinking of me as you do, but that is just a dream and, with that being said, I say goodbye to you.