"Ashley! What did you do!?" CC yelled with wide eyes.

"I can explain I swear." I said holding my hands up. Then I remembered Cece and fell to my knees beside her. I carefully picked her up and cradled her to my chest.

"G-get her some cl-clothes." I gasped out. Jayy ran to the back and come out with a pair of guy shorts a mans shirt and my jacket.

She still had it?

We hurried up and put the clothes.on her.while some of the guys went into the back to get the other men. I stepped off of the bus and walked over to the Asking Alexandria bus. They let me in and I sat in the lounge with Cece curled up in my lap. Danny brought me a rag and I cleaned the blood from her face.

He handed me another and I stared at it confused."You're gonna want to clean yourself up mate." he said. I nodded and carefully layed her.down and went to the bathroom. I came back and sat her back on my lap.

"You mind explaining what happened?" James asked.

I shook my head. "Wait till I tell the others. I don't want to say it more than once." They nodded and left it at that.

We sat quietly until slowly Cece started to wake up. She groaned and buried her face in my shoulder and I lightly squeazed her. She gasped and jumped away from me screaming only to scream louder when she saw all the guys.

"Cece, please calm down darlin'" I.said and moved towards her.

"Don't worry love, we ain't gonna hurt you." Cam assured her.

She looked around recognizes us and threw herself at me sobbing. I held her tightly and tried to comfort her. There was a knock on the door and Danny went to get it.He came back with BVB,BOTDF, and the cops. He looked like he was about to panic.

"What's going on Ash!" he demanded.

I sat down and pulled Cece onto my lap as she cried into my chest.

"Yeah what happened." Andy asked.

The cops pulled out little note pads and pens and told me to wait. When they were done they gestured for me to go ahaid.

"Well I got a call from Chris asking.me to stop by the BOTDF bus since they wouldn't be there and Cece would be alone." I started. With just that sentence the cops had out.their guns and cuffs ready to grab me. "I'm not done! Let me finish!" I said. They slowly put away the weapons and let me finish. "So I went to shower because I looked like shit. When I got out my phone was ringing so I answered it. It was Cece but there was no answer when I said hello. I was about to hang up when I heard screaming. I got dressed really quick and ran to the Botdf bus. The door was wide open so I just walked in but I stopped when I saw what was going on. There were men in the back going threw the bunks and another man had Cece pinned to the ground. She kicked him away and tried to escape but he beat her face into the floor and she was unconscious. I tackled the man and started to beat him and his buddies tryed to get me off but I wouldn't stop. I didn't stop until the others got there."

"Miss can you confirm this?" one of the cops asked.

Cece looked up at them and nodded quietly.

"Do you have any injuries?" another asked. She she shook her head no but I didn't believe it.

They nodded and after a few more questions left saying the bus was clear.

"I-I want a shower." Cece whispered."Ash, will you come with me? I don't wanna be alone." I nodded and stood up following her back to the BOTDF bus.

We walked into the bathroom and she started to get undressed."I-I'll wait out in the hall." I mumbled and started to fumble with the door.

"It's fine." she whispered and grabbed my hand. I looked up at her and frowned. Her face was pretty bruised and a little bit of blood still left. She had bruises all down her ribs and on her hips, hand prints. She turned to start the shower and I gasped at her back. Two bars stretched across her back, one at the top and one on the bottom,the skin was split in some places.

"Cece." I breathed and reached out to run my fingers over the damaged skin. He back stiffened as I stepped closer and wrapped my arms around her. I leaned forward and lightly kissed her back. Her breathing was ragged and her body stiff.

"I won't hurt you." I whispered into her neck.

"I know." she breathed out and a shiver went through her.

"Nervous?" I smirked remembering the first time we met.

"Just cold." she whispered back. I smiled and kissed her neck again as she started to pull away. I wasn't going to rush her, I didn't want to hurt her.

She climbed into the shower and I leaned against the door waiting. When she got out I wrapped a towel around her and hugged her against my chest. Her arms wound around my waist and we just stood there.

"I'm sorry Ash." She whispered.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For not doing this sooner." she whispered. I looked down are her confused. She stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips against mine. I hugged her tightly and kissed back. She pulled away and stared up at me blushing.

"No worries darlin', we have plenty of time left for that." I smiled and kissed her again. I really love this girl.

************

Hello Thurman, Its your first day of school! Aww but mom, you know I'm not like the other kids. I'm weird

..and MY PANTS ARE TOO TIGHT.

xD fucking love that song.

~Cece Dawn