Book 4 Chapter 12 (Gathering Strength)

A/N - Yeah, i'm not dead, and I only slightly missed my deadline! I recently started a masters course at University, so i've been distracted. 
Now before I begin I counted up the votes, unless I missed someone here's what I g
ot

1st Tohno - 5 votes
2nd Sakigei - 3 votes
Tied 3rd Maisen + Shinozuka - 2 votes

So Yeah, before we get to the events of season 2 Tohno and Sekigei will be showing up, with Tohno appearing NEXT chapter. 
Unfortunately I will have to wait to get Hisui into this book... (I really like her) 

But hey i'm a man of  my word.

Sakigei will be appearing before the events of season 2 as well but a little further down the line. (Don't worry it won't be to long) 

Also, this chapter also introduces most of the Taimanin who are living with the shinobi, so you'll get to see them, I figured it'd be best to show these characters as i'm willing to bet most of you reading do not know who these are. (I wish there was no image limit...) I tried to snag images of their Taimanin suits, but this is for outfit refs. As they live with the Shinobi squad imagine they are wearing that squads uniform.

Sorry this chapter took so long, i've been working on a ' "little" project' for this book. You'll see what this is at the end of book 4. Don't want to say too much, but I think this'll be cool if it works like I want it too.

Oh and there's gonna be a Taimanin request book (Lemon and oneshot) going up soon so if you got any requests on characters just drop them here. Not gonna do any dark stuff though. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crimson HQ 

Homura - "Do I EVEN have to say how reckless that was Y/N!?!?!"

Y/N - "Aww... C'mon there's no need to be jealous."

Homura - "I'm not jealous!"

Haruka - "You are so jelous..."

Shinganji Kurenai - "Felicia... What are you planning?"

Felicia - "Wha?! Sis! Why do you think little Feli always has another plan?"

Haruka - "I know a schemer when I see one dear, do not worry you can tell me..."

So! What happened between you and Felicia didn't stay hidden for long... Like Felicia woke up, and started bragging about her intercourse with you the previous night. What's more incredible is that one, your not dead and two that you hadn't been executed since you woke up. Homura was telling you that maybe banging Felicia so soon after meeting her wasn't a good idea but you were not really listening that well. Kurenai was drilling into Felicia also but Felicia was arguing back. And while they were all doing this at the breakfast pot Noah Brown had seemingly gotten a little hungry, as she had almost inhaled not only the left over food in the pot Yomi planned to donate to the slums, but also Homura's, Kurenai's, Felicia's and Haruka's breakfast meals... And you want to know what's worse? When Yomi went to grab more ingredients she was horrified to find out that Noah had already cleaned out the pantry as a 'Snack'.  After you had all really finished watching Noah eat breakfast really (As most of you didn't get that much) she simply stood up in search of some sweets. 
You couldn't really dwell on it though, you had to attend work at the Day Spa, you're holiday was over, so you grabbed your stuff and headed to work. You quickly navigated through the streets towards your workplace, making sure to look over your shoulder for any tails, or worse bounty hunters. No way they could take you at this point, but if they attacked in the streets people would notice and you would have to hold back...
Luckily though you were able to arrive soon without being attacked, you were greeted by your boss who said that he was glad you were back from you're 'Holliday'. If only you could tell him what you had been up too...
Regardless you had no real tasks for the day, there were no clients booked or even VIP's. So you readied yourself for a boring day at work