Chapter 1

Third POV
Ed and Al were currently chasing after a lady who has been catching little girls and boys who were walking around around night. Soon the boys got her cornered in a alley. "You have no where to go now!" Ed said walking up to her with Al. "Hold it, Fullmetal." A voice said. Ed and Al turned around to see a girl about Ed's age in a military outfit walking towards them and the lady. She then passed Ed and Al and walked up to the lady. "You know kidnapping is bad." The girl said then clapped her hands and pressed them to the ground and trapped the lady in a cage made out of alchemy. "Brother is that...?" Al whispered to his older brother. "I think so Al." Ed replied. The girl turned to Ed and Al. "Hi guys! Remember me?" The girl asked with a smile."(Y/N)!?" Ed asked stunned because he hasn't seen this girl in so fudging long! "Yay! You remember!" (Y/N) said happily. "Ok take her to her cell!" (Y/N) shouted at a group of soldiers. "Yes ma'am!" They said at the same time, saluted her then took the lady to jail. (Y/N) was walking to a car when she turned around and said to the boys "meet me in mustangs office.". She got into the car and left.
"Come on Al! We need to get some answers!" Ed said to his little brother then started running to central. "Brother! Wait!" Al shouted to Ed.

A/N: hope you guys liked the first chapter!