He clenched his jaw"Taehyung and Jisoo's step brother very interesting did you think getting me in your company I'll help you"

He laughed standing up"sweetheart I didn't even know you knew Taehyung but that was luck"she rolled her eyes sitting down crossing her legs smirking.

"I'll make sure to inform Taehyung now have a nice dinner I hope you choke"she stood walking to the door while he laughed.

She opened the door and found three men before her and knew she was screwed"take her to the mansion and make sure to watch her she's a sneaky bitch"she glared one last time before she got dragged away.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

"Taehyung-ah this is so pretty how did you find this place"he smiled caressing her hand"i did some research for you and Daejeon O-world seemed like such a nice place"

She giggled looking at him"thank you for this I really needed it"their eyes met and he felt like he was compelled,those eyes that shined are so mesmerizing.

"Let's go eat some chewy noodles and spicy kalguksu"she jumped around at the mention of food while he admired her beauty.

They sat down stuffing food in their mouth but Taehyung felt like this whole night he couldn't stop thinking about how much he wants to protect and treasure her,he felt like he didn't deserve her.

"Taehyung open your mouth"Jennie said towarding the chopstick towards Taehyung's mouth"the train is arriving chu chu"he smiled giving up and she fed him happily.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Jennie cuddled next to Taehyung who seemed to be in deep thoughts the whole date night which worried Jennie.

"Baby"he hummed glancing at her"is something wrong? Anything bothering you?"he shook his head facing her.

"Jennie I'm really scared"she frowned confused by his response"why baby"she leveled herself to meet his eyes and he stroked her cheek.

She didn't understand why he was scared,was it that he has someone targeting him or his mother,she wanted to be closer to him and get to know his feelings.

"What are you scared of I thought you were the almighty mafia who's never scared of anything"he couldn't stop staring in her eyes that he's scared to lose that's how much he hates it.

He's always hated to have a weakness and now that Jennie is here hating his weakness is impossible because it was her,Jennie Kim the girl who stole his heart and made it beat again.

The woman who makes his heart flutter,blush and much more.She was perfect and he loved every inch of her from top to bottom.

She blushed when he smashed his lips against hers"I'm scared of losing you Jennie"she stared at him for a few seconds before smiling attaching their lips together.

"You'll never lose me I'll never leave you and no one will dare hurt me my man is Kim Taehyung"he chuckled pulling her in a kiss that lasted for much longer than they thought but it was what they wanted.

One thing led to another and they had a special night full of love making and sweet sex along with comforting words they both needed to hear.

YOONGI💍MARRY ME

Hello loves <3

Happy friday💚

Today is "UNNIE" Chapter day next friday will be "Promise" along with a new Liskook ff.

Hope you enjoyed😘

I <3 YOU

ANSWER😂🔪

ANSWER😂🔪