chapter eleven

"So, y/n, do you want to talk about what happened back there, both the party and Karina."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yeah y/n, what happened with Giselle ?" Winter said as she looked at me with worry written all over her face, I really didn't deserve my friends.

The words where suddenly jumbled inside my throat when Winter reminded me of the Giselle incident. I bit my lip and looked down at the car floor, not even being able to look any of them in the eye.

"W-well." I stumbled over my words, feeling as my throat formed a lump.

I had worked so hard to get over Giselle just to have it all blown down.

And it all hit me like a rock all the sudden.

I'm still not over her.

I could feel tears at the brim of my eyes, I'm not going to cry, I can't 𝘤𝘳𝘺.

"I bumped into Giselle on my way to the bathroom, and I didn't want her to think she could just push me over so I.." I couldn't hold it in anymore, hot tears streamed down my face, why am I so weak ?

I had spent years trying to get away from Giselle, just for her to come back and completely ruin it. It was all my fault, why can't I get over her ?

"Y/n it's okay, you don't have to explain everything right now." Winter confronted me by holding my hand.

"Let's go to my place guys, my parents are out of town today, maybe we can have a sleepover if you're okay with that y/n."

I nodded, I really don't want to be alone right now.

𓆙𓆙𓆙

We arrived at Ningning's house shortly after, my eyes were glued to the floor. My mind was a mess, and my thoughts where all over the place.

"You can sleep on my bed y/n, me and winter want to give you some space after...the party incidents." Ningning said trying to sound as reassuring as possible as she patted me on the back. But I could tell Ningning was anxious about what happened too.

"Let's head straight to sleep y/n, I'm tired." Winter said as she exited to go to the guests room to sleep,"Goodnight everyone." She said before exiting the room tiredly.

"I'll be heading out too y/n, goodnight." Ningning smiled weakly as she left the room.

So much for not wanting to be alone right now...

I threw myself into Ningning's bed, wearily letting my body sink into the soft mattress.

I took a shaky inhale before taking my phone out of my purse.

I wonder if I still have Giselle's phone number, maybe I should-

I cut my thoughts off immediately, what was I thinking ?

That's when I suddenly received a message.

Rina🖤

Are you awake y/n ?

I hesitated slightly before replying.

Me

Yeah, why?

Rina🖤

what is your
relationship with
Giselle? I mean, there's
no way you just got
Into a fight with a
stranger.

I shuddered at the message, can I trust Karina ?

Me

I'd rather
not answer that

Rina🖤

Okay then, I'll give
you your space.

Me

thanks?

Rina🖤

Goodnight y/n.

Me

Goodnight.

Why was she being so nice all the sudden? I thought she hated me?

I left all questions aside for now, I need to sleep.

I let my mind drift elsewhere I closed my eyes.

𓆙𓆙𓆙

I was awoken by my school alarm even though it was Sunday.

I checked my phone.

7:05 it read.

Might as well start my day early, I thought to myself as I sat up on Ningning's bed.

I wonder what winter and Ningning are doing, are they still sleeping?

I groggily stood up and creaked Ningning's door open.

"Y/n!" Winter said with a cheerful voice.

"Guess who made breakfast today!" Ningning said as she proudly showed the breakfast she made.

A contagious smile plastered on her face as she waited for a reaction from me.

"Ah." I rubbed the back of my neck tiredly.

"Thanks, I think I'm dying from hunger at this point." A attempted a smile.

"Although, why are you guys up so early ? It's like 7am." I questioned them as I took a seat in Ningning's table.

"Oh, me and Winter just wanted to make breakfast for you you know, to help you forget about the party incidents..." Ningning bit her lip.

"Way to go Ningning!" I heard winter whisper shout as she elbowed Ningning's rib.

"Anyways! Why are you up so early Y/n!"
Ningning cleared her throat, attempting to change the topic subtlety.

"Oh, I forgot to turn off my school alarm yesterday so I woke up early." I said as I took a bite into Ningning's surprisingly good pancakes.

"Did you sleep well?" Winter questioned.

"Yeah, I think." I said in a monotone voice.

Winter shot Ningning a concerning gaze as Ningning also looked worried.

"Y/n, me and winter thought maybe we should go shopping in the afternoon! To ease all the tension you know." Ningning said.

"It'll be so much fun y/n pleaseee." Winter clasped her hands together hopefully.

I guessed it'll be nice having a distraction from all the drama that has been going on lately, plus, it's been a while since just the three of us hung out together.

I shuddered as the thought of Karina crossed my mind.

"Yeah, that'll be nice." I smiled, and this time, it wasn't forced.

_____________________________

I'M BACKKK

This chapter is definitely way longer than all my other ones, I'll try to make longer chapters 😭

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.70K READS??? THIS IS INSANE

Ily guys so muchhh see you guys in the next chapter😽😽

963 words