chapter five

Fuck

.
.
.
.
.

Karina hadn't seen me yet so I still had time to escape somehow.

"I need to go to the restroom." I said in my best pretend voice as I practically ran towards the bathroom and locked myself in a stall.

My breaths where heavy and uneven, I felt like I was going to pass out any second.

Out of all days why why-

Knock knock.

" Y/n! " I heard winter's muffled voice,"why'd you leave so early, we where just about to introduce you too our friend!"
She huffed.

"Uh, I don't feel so good." Which was practically the truth, my heart was beating at an unhumanly rate and I'm sweating.

"Well, hurry up in there, we don't have all day!" I heard the door finally close as I let out a huff of relief.

There's no way I can escape this.

I peered out of the bathroom stall and looked myself in the mirror. How did you get yourself into such a mess Y/n ?

I quickly splashed water onto my face as I stepped out of the restroom.

Immediately after leaving the restroom, regret ran through my veins, I saw Winter and Ningning laughing and talking with Karina.

How the fuck do they like Karina ? She's like the spawn of Satan himself!

I walked over to the table and cleared my throat, Karina was the first to turn, her smile immediately faded as she laid her eyes on my face.

"Y/n...." Karina said in a annoyed and monotone voice.

"Karina..." I repeated as I pressed my lips together.

"Oh! You know each other already?" Ningning said excitedly," How splendid!" She clapped.

" Come on Y/n ! Sit down and eat with us!" Winter hinted as she patted at a seat next to her.

Next to Karina.

Next to Yoo Karina.

I forced a smile on my face as I walked over and sat down. How great.

Winter and Ningning's talking suddenly became muffled and distant. I could now only concentrate on Karina's jasmine petal perfume, her shoulder rubbing right against mine, and my face turned red, out of anger of course, what else could it be.

"Right Y/n ?" Winter's voice brought me back to life.

"Sorry what ?" I looked up to see everyone staring at me, including Karina.

" Right Y/n ? You would always forget your lunch so we had to share our food together!" Ningning laughed," I would forget mine too sometimes! Winter was the one who never forgot!"

"Please, how could you guys forget your own food!" Winter said as she lightly nudged at Karina.

"It sure seems like you three are close." Karina said emotionlessly as she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Yes, we most certainly are! We met back in preschool." Ningning says with a giggle.

Karina pretends to show interest,"Cool."

I buried my head in my hands," Hey Y/n, you've been pretty quiet, are you okay ?"Karina asks, holding in a obvious laugh.

I looked up hurriedly that little bitch-

"Yeah Y/n, what's up ?" Winter said with slight concern.

I glared at Karina,"Just a bit sleepy, that's it." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh okay!" Ningning said as they continued they're conversation.

I sighed in relief, this is going to be a long night..

----

We had finally parted and said our goodbyes, In a way, I was happy to see my friends again, but out of all the people they could've befriended they had to choose Yoo Karina.

What did they see in her ?

I scoffed as I threw myself onto my bed.

Karina this, Karina that.

She had the whole fucking school wrapped around her finger for God's sake, and yet she choose to be friends with my friends ?

This had to be a setup.

She was making my life hell on purpose!

I need a shower. I need to relax. And I need to get myself together.

I got up from my bed and headed for the restroom.

Closing the door behind me, I immediately stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. I tried to let the warm water calm me down. I took a shaky inhale.

Ugh.

____

I woke up once again, rain pouring onto my bedroom window as I was adjusting to the sunlight.

I woke up before my alarm rang.

My eyes widened, what time is it ?

4:56

I could still go to sleep for a few hours.

I fell back down onto my bed, immediately drifting off to sleep.

" Y/nnn...."

that voice.

" Y/nnn...."

"Winter ?" I looked around me, where was I ?

"Y/nn, we're hanging out with Karina again! And guess what you're not invited!"

"W-what!" I looked up, huge versioning of Winter, Ningning and Karina looking back at me with mockery in there eyes.

They where laughing.

I felt myself shrink as they walked off.

"Wait! Please don't leave me winter and ningning!" I tried to scream, but it sounded muffled.

"Wait!"

I woke up with sweat around my forehead, what on earth was that dream.

I had a really bad feeling about today.

------

It took me so long to finish this chapter😭

Hope you guys enjoyed! See you all in the next chapter!

(Sorry my update was a bit late, the internet wasn't exactly on my side today😔)