chapter seven

I hate parties
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

     Karina's room was surprisingly clean and we'll organized. With lavish grey and white walls and tons of tiny plants centered all over.

    " Woah!" Ningning said,"Karina, your room is so cool."

      Karina laughed,"Thanks, we can go sit on that carpet over there and began to play." She said as she motioned us to take a spot at the carpet.

     I kept my hands crossed as I took a seat beside Winter, I had played never have I ever on some occasions with Winter and Ningning, but this felt different, especially with her playing with us.

    "I'll go first!" Ningning said, as enthusiastic as ever.

    "Never have I ever been in a physical fight with someone." Ningning asked as she looked around to see anyone raise their hand.

    Both Winter and Karina hesitantly raised their hands.

    "That Maddie girl really pissed me off." Winter said as her face grew red with slight embarrassment.

     Both Ningning and I laughed, "Aw, I remember now, that girl seriously wouldn't stop touching your hair, and she didn't take a hint so you slapped her! And then you two broke out into a fight in the middle of the hallway." I chuckled.

     Ningning had tears of laughter in her eyes,"Fourth grade was really something!"

     "Oh! And how did you get into a fight Karina, I never saw you as the fighting type?"

      I most definitely did.

     Karina cleared her throat," Well you see, I had a really rebellious era when I was 14, I would basically fight anyone who tried to test my patience, I'm so glad I got out of that." She shuddered.

    I rolled my eyes, of course she did.

    "I'll go next." Karina said,"Never have I ever...broken a bone before!" She smiled.

     Ningning was the only one raising her hand," Seriously! You guys have never broken a bone before!" She said with a pretend shocked expression on her face,"You guys are no fun!" She pouted.

     We all laughed," I'll go next!" I blindly volunteered, not even knowing what question to ask.

     "Give us something interesting Y/n!" Winter said.

     " I doubt she will." Karina giggled, my friends laughed, thinking she was joking, but I knew the true meaning behind her words and shot her a glare.

    "Ha, very funny now Karina." I said, clear anger straining in my voice.

    "Never have I ever..." I scrambled through my brain for something interesting to say,"Never have I ever stalked an ex on social media ?" I said as I bit my lip, raising my hand.

     And surprisingly, Karina raised her hand too.

     We looked at each other, slightly surprised and embarrassed. I felt my stomach to twist and turns. What was this feeling ?

    "You're such a loser Y/n, Winter your up next!" Karina said, breaking eye contact and going back to that annoyed expression.

     I did the same as I rolled my eyes at her absurdity.

     "Okay, don't expect anything too spicy though." Winter said with a smirk as she thought about what to say.

     "Never have I ever had a crush on two people at the same time!" She said, looking pleased with what she came up with, Ningning raised her hand.

     "Oh wow!" Ningning said, looking as shook as ever," How boring of you guys!" She said bluntly.

      We suddenly all turned to Karina, who suddenly received a phone call.

      She looked down at her phone," We should get back to the party you guys, Brittany and Ruby are about to fight!" She said as she quickly grabbed her purse and ran out of the room.

      Me, Winter, and Ningning followed right behind Karina to see two girls already fighting.

      "You fucking cheater! How could you do this to me Brittany!" Ruby said as she continually dragged Brittany by her hair.

        Everyone cheered for Ruby as she punched Brittany into the food section, food sprawling all over her.

        "Go Ruby!" Karina yelled at she took a sip of her drink, not even bothering that her house was a mess now because of the fighting.

          The fight had finally ended when Ruby dragged Brittany out of Karina's house, people where going crazy.

           I was in complete shock, I had not seen such an intense fight in awhile.

          I was too lost in thought to even see Karina, Ningning, and Winter step onto the dance floor.

         "C'mon Y/n!" I heard Ningning yell as she stood out her hand,"Loosen up a bit!"

         I shook my head,"I'm good, I need to use the bathroom, bye!"

         I got a glimpse of Karina as I ran too the bathroom.

         Of course she's amazing at dancing too.

         She was in the middle of the dancefloor dancing like a full on professional as people cheered and hyped her on.

          Pfft, anyone could do that, she just has the popular privilege

          I was too busy looking at Karina dance (not that she was even that good of a dancer) that I didn't notice I crashed into someone.

          "Watch where you're going!"

           I stood up, my hand over my head in pain when it hit me.

           "Giselle ?"

___________

GUYS I'M LITTERALLY SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SO FREAKING LATE 😭

I was so busy I completely forgot about updating, my dumbass thought that I had updated already and it all went downhill from there.

see you guys in the next chapter ily😍🤩