Chapter 30

Cecilia POV
My father laid me down on the bed in his chambers, pulling the covers over me and tucking me in, kissing my forehead.
"Do I have to go back to him when I wake up?" I asked. Fathers eyes softened.
"No. I'll make sure that you don't. Sleep now, darling." I closed my eyes, as my father gently shut the door.
Cecilia's father POV
"What happened, Uncle Norfolk? Why were you holding Cecilia?" My nephew George asked as I heavily sat on the chair. Catherine nodded, looking worried and interested.
"I went into her chambers, and saw her on the bed, stripped naked, with her husband holding her down, crying and sobbing, all over bruises." I told them. George clenched his fists.
"I'm going to fucking kill him." He said angrily.
"Me and you both, nephew." I said, complete fury radiating through my bones.
Charles POV
The next morning, I stalked into the Kings chambers.
"The Duke of Suffolk." The herald announced.
"Ah Charles. What can I do for you?"
"Cecilia's father came into my chambers last night whilst I was punishing her, and took her away, to his chambers, he will not give her back  to me."
"Summon Thomas Howard and Cecilia Brandon to me." He barked at the messenger. Within 10 minutes, they were here. Cecilia was pale, in a blood red gown, and a black lace French hood. As she looked at me, the blood drained out of her face.
"Thomas, what is this I hear about you taking away Cecilia from her husband."
"He was hurting her." Thomas said flatly.
"He has full right to do whatever he pleases with her. Cecilia go back to Charles. Now." Cecilia gingerly walked towards me and I slung an arm around her shoulders.
"Ah, isn't this nice, back with me, my darling." I whispered into her ear, nuzzling her neck. She flinched away from me.
CaseyClark8 El4Vick MarjorieTrevejo
Please please comment xx tagged three randoms xx
❤️