Chapter 13

Authors note: The date is february 1539, Rose is 1, 2 this year and Anne is 1 or 2 months old.- We got to Westhorpe which was bigger than I expected, and Charles helped me out of the carriage, smirking evilly. I saw a woman presumably my children governess, holding the hands of an infant with curly blonde hair and holding a baby. I gasped and ran over, scooping Rose up into a hug.
"My mama."She said excitedly. I was astounded she remembered me.
"Yes, my darling, I am." Rose clung to me. I kissed her hair repeatedly. I placed her down and she toddled over to Charles, holding her arms out to him.
"Dada." She cried. Charles bent down and hugged her, patting her on the back. Her little face dropped at this cold treatment. I scooped her up again, along with Anne, and held them both to me.
"I love you both so much."
"Love you." Rose cooed.
"Let us go inside." Charles commanded. We went inside, me still clutching my children. Charles showed me around, pointing out the children's chambers and ours.
"I have some papers to sign. Cecilia, do not go anywhere outside the house without me asking you."
"Your grace, before you go, your children are in need of some new clothes." The governess said.
"Cecilia, here's some money, go buy the children some new clothes. There's a dressmakers just down the street. Be back within three hours."
"Yes Charles."
"Bye bye." Rose babbled. I walked out, holding the hand of Rose and carrying Anne who had grown so much in so short a time."
"Walk or go in a carriage, my sweethearts?"
"Walk." Rose said distinctly. We walked to the dressmakers. I knocked on the shop door and it was opened by a middle aged woman. She invited us in and asked me who I was.
"You're nobility clearly milady." She said kindly, eyeing my emerald green dress, and the pendant that Charles' had given me, the one belonging to his mother.
"The duchess of Suffolk." I said regally.
"Ah, our duke Charles has married?"
"Yes, I am his wife and these are his daughters." I said, showing her Anne and Rose.
"The baby has a startling resemblance to the duke, the hair and the eyes. But your other daughter looks like you, your grace."
"Thank you. I have come to buy some clothes for my daughters."
I ended up buying 3 dresses for Rose, and 2 robes for Anne.

I came back to the house, and delivered my children to their beds, tucking them in tightly and kissing their foreheads. I went to my chambers and saw Charles undressing.
"Ah, my little Lia." He exclaimed.
"Hello." I said. I stripped down and into my white nightgown. I curled up in bed, thinking about my children and knew that I couldn't continue to rebel against Charles, I needed to see my children. I spread my hair out across my pillow and felt Charles slip into bed next to me. I came and snuggled up to him, laying my head on his chest.
"Hello sweetheart." He exclaimed delightedly. He got on top of me and began to rub my cunny, with me squirming under him.
"Oh Charles." I cried, pretending to be in ecstasy, wanting to beg for it to stop. I saw the grin on Charles face and realised this is all I had to do to keep him happy. He took his hands away and I whimpered. He positioned himself and thrusted himself into me and I gasped and let out a tiny little moan. I whined as he slowed his pace down and he rammed himself inside me again.
"Please, please." I moaned. Then he released into me, and pulled out, grunting one last time. I came and snuggled into him, allowing him to stroke my hair, feeling revolted at what I had just done.
"Good girl. Did that feel good, sweetheart?"
"Yes Charles." I said, hating myself so submissive. He held me close.
"See what happens when you submit! I didn't hurt you then, I wasn't rough, because you were a good girl. My little Lia."
MarjorieTrevejo