𖧷 ♥︎ 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟. | 𝘛.𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰

🔪 ✦ 𝐘𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥! 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐱 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
🎃 ⚠️ 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 ;;  𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃, 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆. ⚠️

─  I wanted to do this story for so long

─  I wanted to do this story for so long. Now, I have a reason to do it. Also, there will be a mention of the "guardian angel challenge" on TikTok. It's where you open your hand to see if your guardian angel is holding it. I'm making things interesting :)

𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋! <𝟑
(more stories coming in shortly.)

︶꒷꒦︶╭・ 😈 😇𓂃❨˖ ₊ ⊹ ︶꒷꒦︶

"Sweetie! don't forget to pick up your brothers at the daycare!" yelled your mom.

Today was a boring day. The school was out early, which means more free time for you until 5 p.m. and 5 p.m. is when you have to pick up your siblings from school. 5 more hours. You didn't want to. 

"Ma, can't you just pick them up after work?" you questioned, grabbing a glass from the kitchen cabinet. Your mother had work in a few hours. Having the house to yourself is like being in heaven. It all depends on how long her work keeps her.

"Sweetheart, I'm coming home late. By the time I'm done, it's going to be around 10 p.m. OH! and please make sure to put them to bed around 8:30." your mom said, coming into the kitchen.

"Mom.. I got this. I can handle a bunch of devils." Grabbing the milk from the fridge, pouring it proudly.

Yes, due to your mom working late you were old enough to handle your younger siblings. They were both troublemakers. Even if they don't like each other, they tend to work together toward getting into trouble. And now since it's another boring day, you were in control. You felt proud enough to even pour the milk without looking.

"Y/n, don't call your brothers like that. You're acting like you are the one who's the angel in our family."

"I was though!" your mom smiled, shaking her head. You might hear a giggle outta her.