*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃. | 𝘈𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶 𝘔𝘪𝘺𝘢

Warning, there's curses

Warning, there's curses. <3.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

・❥・"What if I disagree."

・❥・"Either that .."

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

"Hey.. Atsumu, can you help me with something?" They asked, innocently.

"What do you want."

The person grabbed Atsumu by the arm and ran off the classroom. The blonde was shocked being pulled by his classmate. The two reached to the bathroom slamming the door shut, acting like it's a private room. The person made sure that nobody was in the stalls. 
(The bathroom is a uni-sex bathroom. I AIN'T THAT PERVERTED.)

"Why the hell you pulled me here?" He asked coldly. The person looked at the mirror seeing the refection of themselves. They had a devilish grin on their face turning their faces at the player.

"I know who you are." their voice became serous. Making the blonde confused, the person than grabbed Atsumu by the collar and  pushed him against the door. 

"Dude, I don't know what your talking about." Being grabbed by the collar was hard. It was close to the neck. It was temping to grab it but they didn't.

"I know your secret."

"What secret.?"

"Don't play dumb, Miya. I know your the one who killed those first years."

The room was quiet after those words. Still hanging on, Atsumu than grabbed the person by their collar.

"You don't know shit. And even if you did, you probably heard it by some rumor."

"Oh really. How come I saw you by the river last night?" They smirked widely. The setter's eyes slowly wide. His hands slowly letting go his classmate and putting his hands on his sides. 

"You have no proof." he mumbled.

The sounds of pick-pocketing grew the setter into curiosity. His classmate pulled out a picture from their pocket. It was folded of course making it hard to see. The classmate let go of Atsumu's uniform collar and handed the folded paper to him.