└ 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥.┐ | 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘒.

❇ Name: Kozume Kenma
❇ Age: 17 (Found off google)
❇ Team: Nekoma
❇ Position: Setter
❇ Y/N: Male

He sometimes thinks that he's not good enough for you. He felt of comfort every time your next to him. He liked being next to you, since your one of many few people that he trusts.
And he trusts you a lot.

Sooner or later, he started to get feelings towards you. Though, you never noticed towards his feelings of changes. You always thought of him like a brother. But from his eyes and mind, he thought of something more than innocents.

He liked playing video games that involves killing something. He wondered if he can do it in real life. Yet, his victims were all playing along with his trap. Your friends are kenma's target, he believes that it's like a video game. He thinks that real life is a video game.

And his main achievement, is for you to notice him more than you use to.

-------------------------

❊ ❊ ❊

-------------------------

Kenma's POV

Blood isn't new, or fun to play with. I always imaged myself seeing the person that I love, filled with his friend's blood. I wondered how will they react.. Maybe they will be happy that I gained XP points. I never told them my goals towards this game we called life. But at the same time, I wanna keep it as a surprise.

Maybe seeing their dead friends is more than just a surprise.

Something that was made from a video game.

The more deaths, the more levels I gain.
And the more levels I gain.. 1 step closer to my love.

「➠ Tv News

"3 teenagers were found dead by a abandon train station. Police are trying to find the killer as we speak. This has been the third killing streak, as the mystery begins.

Who is doing this? Why?

We will have more information later on. Now let's go to the weather report.."

The light shinning through the tv made me wondered more. There on to me. I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

The blood, dripping upon the black bags in my living room. The bags aren't strong enough to hold. I can just buy more.

A large thought came to my head until I heard a bang on my door. Who could it be at midnight?

Kenma sighed and paused his game. He stood up and went to the door and opened it. When he opened it, he found a similar figure in front of his door. His eyes were shocked as he tried to hide something from his body. It was you - with your bag.

"U-Uh Y/N! W-why are you here?! Is there something wrong?"

"No there isn't. I know this might be a late request kenma.. but can I stay with you tonight? I watched the news earlier and it made me feel uncombable.."

His eyes were worrying. He didn't know what to do. He still have a body in his living room, and you in front of his door. If you found out that kenma was the killer, you would be scared of him.

"Sure, Y/N. Just give me a minute.. The living room is quite a mess."

He closed the door and cleaned up as fast as he could. He couldn't find a way to hide a body, so he hid it in his closet in his room.

--------------------

-------------------

You were standing in front of kenma's door. The news quite scared you a bit since you were living alone. Your parents were on a trip for a month. You couldn't sleep much after a few killings around the town.