Maegor's return

Maegor the dragon of Rhyaella had vanished with the body of his other half. Aegon the king's son had tried to bond with the dragon wanting the power that came with him but Maegor refused and almost (and quiet regrettably was not able to) set him a flame.

When Daemon heard of this he sent his men through the 7 kingdoms wanting his wife's body back. Even Rhaegar and Aemond who did not agree with their father anymore felt sorry for the Rouge Prince.

So, it came to a shock to everyone when the flames caught their castle set by the Queen's right hand man Maegor the largest dragon since Balerion fly overhead roaring as he fished Rhaegar and Aemond out of the fire.

Both of whom were un-burnt.

Larys Strong who had been watching shock in horror, for a Targaryen brother had seen him walking away from the castle. And his limp was unmistakable.

Rhaegar looks up at his mother's dragon sadness taking over him. For now Maegor was the last thing that was hers that he could touch.

Daemon had taken everything she had owned with him to Pentos.

'Hey, boy' Rhaegar says softly to Maegor who lets out a soft groan before spreading his wings and flying away back to his other half who is waiting for him.

Very very short so sorry but I will write a proper one soon. Promise.