Part 19

I woke up earlier and we were back outside the palace. I walked in and my brother william called my name so i went over to him. Everyone apologised and they explained that normally around this age royals do have a loved one which is stupid as not everyone finds the right guy straight away. I just left it there though and went straight to the gym part and i worked out just to get everything off my chest and it did work. Robert found his way to me though and he kissed me like it was like the last kiss that he was ever going to give me but he knew damn well it wasn't going to be.

Right now I'm trying to find a dress to wear. We were all going to Windsor castle for this party thing today and i have no idea why. We could of had a smaller places as there isn't going to be many people there but my father planned it so I wasn't going to question it.

After about an hour trying to find something to wear I decided on a green dress. I wore some heels as i knew I wasn't drinking tonight i just couldn't. Thinking of drink now is making me feel sick.

Feeling royal in green💚

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Feeling royal in green💚

I put my silver crown on and i made my way outside my bedroom where robert was standing there waiting for me again. He looked gorgeous.

"Well princess you are beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Well princess you are beautiful. You always surprise me on how beautiful you can get" he smiles.

"Well Mr Downey you are The same. Blue looks good on you" i wink.

He walks closer to me and holds onto my hips. He leans in and kisses them softly but i pull away.

"Anyone could see Robert" i say.

"No no everyone has left. They said for you to go to the Castle by 7 and its 6 now. We have an hour to spare and i want to make you scream my name in that hour" he says.

I was shocked by his words and he could tell as he smirked at me. He took my hand and took me back to the bedroom. He pushed me onto the bed he reached into my dress and pulled my thong down. He places it in his blazer pocket and I mentally scream. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a condom.

"You my angel i fucking adore and I'm going to fucking ruin you" he says.

"You already have Mr Downey" i reply.

The bodyguard जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें