30 ; KIBA

Chan told the others about me which made me feel awkward as everyone looked back at me with worried expressions when I said I was fine. Seungmin was constantly looking back at me, but all I could do was smile since we weren't sitting next to each other. I ignored the others when they looked back at me and focused on the evaluation of the show.

The evaluation of the show was pretty simple, and it was all down to fans who voted online which means international fans can take part as well. There was also professional judges but they mattered less to me. Voting is subjective - it all comes down to your own personal preferences and what you like, which is probably why I always ended up in trouble. We also got told that whoever wins the first performance which would start soon, gets the benefit to order the teams for the 1st official round.

"The first place for the expected Number 1 for today's competition that you selected yourself. Here is the King that all six teams predicted..." Yunho said.

Everyone looked at the screen which had IKON in 1st place which meant they get to go last in the order. They were happy about it since they chose to go last.

"The order for the remaining teams will be decided by selecting in relay form." Changmin announced and I nodded. They get to pick the first team to perform. They discussed in in their group for a while and I was trying hard not to rub my eyes or ruin my makeup out of nerves.

"Which team would you like to perform first?"

"The team that we selected is...It will be ATEEZ." Announced Jinhwan from IKON.

I clapped for the group as they stood up and bowed, but I know they were super nervous about going first. I reckon they had it in the bag though. Every performance I've seen from them has always been over the top in the best way possible.

Their performance was pirate themed, which matched their theme in their music as it was New World themed, and they always killed it when they perform in this style. The song they picked was Wave, but it had been re-arranged to a dark and haunting mood. Their performance was strong, they had fake blood, incredible dance moves, and strong vocals, flips, and for the final thing they built themselves up and San climbed them with a massive torch. All I remember was cheering loudly and clapping in excitement.

The next team picked by ATEEZ was BTOB. I was starting to get anxious the more I was waiting for our turn - I kind of wanted it to be over and done with.

BTOB's performance was rearranged into a choir version. It was filled with Peniel's passion filled rap, and Eunkwang and Minhyuk's harmonies which were also powerful. The high notes were incredible to witness by Changsub and Eunkwang, and it being live was spectacular. I was to focused on them to be nervous, and I got chills as they finished. I cheered loudly again as they finished.

The next team which Eunkwang chose was SF9 sunbaenim. Their performance started with a crystal-like prop which was actually handed to Seungmin off camera as their performance started. I looked down at Seungmin and Jeongin who were looking at it like it was magical and I chuckled. SF9's performance was visually powerful just as it was vocally powerful and I grew nervous. They had incredible dance moves too.

Since the last two groups were us and THE BOYZ, Hyunjae from THE BOYZ turned to us and told us to stretch. I giggled at the group who were moving about and stretching, and we followed. Since I was on the highest level alone, I just did some weird downwards dog stretch which actually help calm myself down and release all the tension in my back from sitting for so long.

I heard in a microphone, "Stretching Kids."

"Changbin, warm up more, to make sure." I heard a voice, and I could tell it was WooYoung from hearing his voice before.  I was still in downwards dog position, but I could see Changbin enough if I bent my head forward to look under my arm.

"Huh?"

"I said stretch more." WooYoung replied.

"I'll take care of it." Changbin sassily replied, and it was kind of casual probably because they've been friends for a while and they're the same age.

"Can't you see I'm concerned for you?" WooYoung shouted out and he was immediately pulled down by Seonghwa.

I then heard laughter, "Look at Kiba-ya!" 

I tried to look down and I saw San laughing while pointing at me. I chuckled too. My face was hot, so it was probably red as well, and my arms had started to shake slightly, and I was kind of slipping.

"Kiba, come here, I'll stretch you." San said, so I got out of downwards dog position and stood up making my way down to San, "Okay, turn around."

I immediately knew what he was talking about so I turned around to face away from him. His left arm grabbed my right arm to stretch it out in front of me and I lifted my leg and he picked it up with his other hand and twisted my body so my back and waist cracked. I laughed as San did at the loud noise coming from my body. We did it again but the opposite way.

"Thank you San-ssi." I thanked him and he patted my back before all of us stopped stretching and returned to our seats. As I was walking back to the top, I heard a whisper from San.

"Wow, he's tall and his body feels good. He's got abs." I was super tempted to laugh at what I heard.

Thankfully, we were picked next to perform. I was thankful because I could get my nerves to end faster. I bowed as I stood up and walked down to the floor to follow my team to the back stages. As I walked down, I felt a hand on the back of my thigh, I looked back and it was Yunho and San clapping and encouraging me, I put a fist up and smiled.

Once we were backstage, we got our microphones checked and secured, ready to perform. We did last minute makeup and costume checks, and finally we got together as a group with our props and encourage each other.

"Okay, no accidents and no injuries." Changbin said first, and all of us agreed with nods of our heads.

"It's our first face to face performance so let's do a good job." Our leader announced, "One, Two.."

"STRAY KIDS WOO!"