【Chapter 8】

( y/n )'s POV

( y/n )'s POV

It was already the end of the day, I was waiting for Kise as usual outside the gate. I was joining him on his photoshoot today, I think he was advertising a perfume but the theme was historical? I'm not sure but all I know is he's going to look like an Emperor or a Prince or something. "( y/n )cchi let's go" Kise appeared beside me as I nod and we walk to the station, it wasn't that far from the school. "How long will this shoot last?" I ask him as he thinks for awhile, "An hour or two" he answered as I nod, "Let's eat at the fast food restaurant nearby after your shoot" I said as he looks at me, surprised. "Are you asking me on a da-" "No" I answered before walking faster, "( y/n )cchi~" he called. 

We reached the building, it was hella big. He talked with the person behind the counter, I could tell the woman was hinting Kise to hook her up or something. "Be professional will you" I glared, no, stared at her as she had a conversation with Kise. She probably felt my stare because she ended the conversation as soon as I started staring at her, "Third Floor, Room 303" she said handing him a card as he thanks her. I stare at her one more time before following Kise to the elevator, "You didn't have to glare at her ( y/n )cchi" Kise laughs.

"Who the fuck is glaring at who?" I looked away, fidgeting the keychain on my bag. We both enter the elevator, we reached the second floor to meet with a flood of people came inside making me stand so close to Kise, hands brushing each other. He noticed it and held my hand, I looked at his smirking face before rolling my eyes and a smile appeared on my face. Honestly, I've been more comfortable with Kise ever since the arcade. Or did I always feel this comfortable despite being annoyed at him? Who knows, I'm still confused with my feelings after all.

We reached the third floor, managed to squeezed out the elevator and STILL holding hands. "Here's the room ( y/n )cchi~" he said knocking on the door as a female staff opened the door and greeted us, "You brought your girlfriend with you Kise-kun?" she asked as I remember our hands. I tug my hand but he was too strong, "Nope! She will soon be my girlfriend though!" he proudly said. "How could you be so sure" I said as he looks at me, "Because you're starting to open up and trust me more and more" he said showing me a proud smile. The staff giggled as she let us inside, "Kise-kun, let's get you to change" she said as he nods. 

"( y/n )cchi, wait for me here please" he said before walking away, the staff gave me a juice box. "Here, have this while waiting. This will take an hour or two" she informed me as I thank her and sat by the near chair, lights were on, the big white screen, a camera in front, the rest of the room was dark other than the place where they would take pictures. I sip on my juice and scrolled through my phone or just look around the place, it was quite peaceful for a photoshoot area. I heard from the kind staff lady that they made sure to have few staffs on board when it's Kise having a photoshoot because the majority would probably ruin the set by fan-girling.

When I said fan-girling, I meant like trying to hook up with Kise and it gets really messy. I sighed in relief as I heard that, who knew girls even a bit older goes crazy over Kise. "Kise's really popular and a lot of pretty girls probably likes him" I thought scrolling through my phone, "I guess I'm that pretty for him to like me" I giggled at my own joke. "What's funny?" I heard Kise, "Ah I was just thinki-" I stopped when I raise my head to meet his yellow eyes, the right side of his hair was slicked back, he wore a black uniform like what Princes wear I guess and he has white gloves. 

"..Pretty" I whispered as his eyes widened, he chuckled at my response and looked back at me with a smile. "Good to know I look pretty in your eyes" he said as I cover my mouth realizing I said that out loud, "I- No, I wa- Uh, hmm.." words weren't coming out of my mouth as I just cooled off as he laughs at my flustered state. "Honestly ( y/n )cchi, you have to show me more of this side of you!" he said, "Nope, never in a million years" I said crossing my arms making an  'x' sign. "But it was cute" he pouted as I bonk his head lightly, "Your Majesty has to do his photoshoot so we leave early and eat" I said as he took my hand and gave it a kiss.

"As you wish, my lady" he said laughing off as he walks to the white screen, "Geez, the nerves of that blonde" I sighed and sat back down. "Kise-kun was never interested in entertaining his fans" the lady staff said as I look at her, "Are you a fan?" she asked. "Not a fan nor an anti, but you can say that...admire him" I looked at Kise as he poses in front of the camera, "So, you like him?" she smirks, "I'm particularly not sure about that but I do admire his passion when it comes to basketball and modeling I guess" I answered sighing. "It'll be hard to date Kise knowing he's famous both in basketball and modeling..." I fidget with my fingers, "His appearance is no joke, even in school girls would sprint over his direction".

"But I'm up for the challenge, I could be as pretty as Kise if I wanted to. Though Kise already likes me for who I am"