【Chapter 5】

( y/n )'s POV

( y/n )'s POV

They ended up using the whole court because of the hoop incident, the three of us were eating. "Ah..Kise" I thought as he appeared on the court, "Guess no. 10 threatened the coach HA! DESERVE!" Kira said. Girls then started shouting, as expected since Kise is playing, "Mmm, will he really be as great as Kira and May said" I thought munching on the chips on my hand. "Ah looks like it's starting" May said clearly eyeing Yukio, "( y/n )cchi!" someone called as I choked on a chip. "Make sure to look at me and me only!" Kise waved at me as I gulped down a bottle of water, "SHUT UP AND PLAY, YOU ALMOST MADE ME CHOKE TO DEATH" I shouted panting as Yukio kicked his back. I sent him a thumbs up, "You good ( y/n ), looks like Kise is hyped because of you fufu~" Kira teased as I slap the empty bottle on her head.

It is now in the middle of the game and I am very much amazed and surprised on how well Kise is playing, I did get info from Kira and May but I didn't expect him to be this good? "Woah.." I whispered, eyes glued to the court. "2 minutes break, should we head out and buy more food?" Kira suggested, "I'm tired from all the watching" I whined slumping down on my sit. A sudden contact of something cold touched my neck making me fall forward, "Ah shit" I whispered sitting on the ground rubbing my forehead, "Didn't mean to scare you ( y/n )cchi" the person said handing me a bottle of water.

"Shouldn't you need this more than me?" I said eyeing the bottle, "Don't worry, I can drink from senpai's bottle" he said grinning. "Ah okay, thank you" I took the bottle as he sat beside me making me freeze, "What does this idiot want" I thought drinking from the bottle. "I saw you looking at me play with such an amazed expression" he giggled as I stop from drinking, almost spitting it out. "What?!" I wiped my mouth looking at him, "You're obedient huh? You really are looking at me and me only" he smiled. I didn't mean to just look at him, he just somehow caught my attention the whole 1st half of the game, "Yeah, and you sucked" I said as he cried.

"Ah~ ( y/n )cchi so mean, if I sucked then why were you looking at me like I was so amazing!" he pouted, "Pfft, I was looking at you with a disgusted expression" I said shoving the bottle on his face. He took my wrist that was pushing the bottle on his face and pulled me closer to him, our eyes met, "The fuck" I thought. He was looking at me intensely, but then smiled and moved away. "Just like I thought, you do have pretty eyes ( y/n )cchi" he complimented, "Huh?" I said and seems like he got shy after saying a compliment.

He was blushing noticing what he said, "I-" before he could continue, the second half of the game was about to start. I stood up and gave him his bottle, "I should catch up to Kira and May" I started walking to the door. He stopped me by grabbing my wrist, "Can we talk after this?" he eagerly said. I made a confused face but agreed, before walking off to the court. I stood there for a good 5 seconds before walking out, "What does he want to talk about?" I thought looking at the ground as I walk to the cafeteria. "Hm, meh whatever. I'll think about that when we talk later" I finished thinking and reached the cafeteria.

It has been an hour or less since the 2nd game started, I was just sitting underneath the tree, thinking about the art club deadline. "Gosh, everything I sketched just doesn't fit right" I whispered looking at the tree above me, "So you're here ( y/n )cchi" I looked at the person who called me and of course it was none other than Kise himself. Who else would call me with a "cchi" at the end, "How'd the game go?" I asked adjusting my sitting position. "Surprisingly we lost, could you believe that ( y/n )cchi!" he whines sitting beside me as I scoffed, "Woah, you guys totally lost because of you" I giggled as he whines about what I said not being true.

"Aish, enough talking about me! How about your drawing? Have you finished it yet?" he asks as I showed him my pad, "Nope, I really can't think of anything other than my type probably being your opposite" I sighed. "My...opposite?" Kise repeated as he points at himself, "Yeah, I'm always annoyed at you so if it was the opposite then I probably won't be so annoyed" I answered looking at the sky. "So if I change, that means I'm your type right?" he blurted out as I look at him, "Not exactly you but-"

"Then if I'm not your type, I'll just make you like me" 

I was too flabbergasted to speak to the blonde who's smiling in front of me, "I-" "Oh yeah about the thing I wanted to talk with you" he changed the subject as he showed me a flyer. "Look! There's a new arcade around the area" he said as I read the flyer, "It's the way to my house" I said. "Oh? It's to my house too, I didn't think we both go the same way yet I don't bump into you" he said as we look at the flyer, "Well yeah dumbass, we both have different schedules" I gave him the flyer and stood up. "Ah anyway, want to look at the place?" Kise offered as I raised an eyebrow, "And why should I join you?" looking at Kise who was still sitting smiling at the flyer.

"Cause I did say that I'll make you like me" he looks at me with a smile, he stood up and dusted his pants. "I'll just get my bag, wait for me by the gate ( y/n )cchi!" he waves at me and runs off to get his stuff. "I thought he was joking or something" I thought as I walk to the gate, "Make me like him huh.." I look at the sky, it was a pretty sight as I smile at myself.

"Kise's more interesting than I thought"