【Chapter 3】

( 𝘺/𝘯 )'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

( 𝘺/𝘯 )'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

"Dig my grave," I said as I lay down on the bench while Kira laughs and May trying to persuade me and make Kira stop laughing, "It w-won't be that bad...KIRA STOP LAUGHING!" May said as she shakes Kira who's laughing even harder, "Why do I have friends like this" I whispered as I look at the sky and squint my eyes. "So bright," I said covering my eyes with my arm, "I-it will be o-okay ( y/n )" Kira said in between giggles, "Yeah! See, even Kira agrees" May said. "Kira only agreed because she's not coming with us," I said sitting up and sighed, "Pfft, anyway I have to go, Vice is calling for me," Kira said as she walks away and waves goodbye. "Oh! Pres said we should go to the court" May said as she shows me her sketchbook, "They're already there?" I asked standing up and taking my sketchbook that was lying on the bench, "Yup, they probably started already" May said skipping as I follow behind.

We reached the court, we can hear them talking, shouting, and laughing. "So chaotic," I said as May giggled and knocked on the door, "Art club?" the guy asked as May nodded, "Great! Come in," he said as we walk inside. Pres suddenly sprinted to me and grabbed my hands, "( y/n )! You're here!" she said smiling, "I am part of the club" I said as she giggles. "You two should find someone who'll help you with your ideal, everyone in the basketball club are very attractive and most of the girls' types!" she said before leaving us. "It's hard to find someone since we don't have anyone close in here," May said looking at the girls (who are not in the club) surrounding Kise, "Hmm? You want to ask Kise?" I asked. "Ah! Well, not Kise but.." May said as she starts blushing and fidgeting her hands, I sighed as I look for someone in the court, I grabbed her hand and walk to the person.

"Yukio-kun" I called as he turns around, "( y/n ) and May, do you need anything?" he asked as the boys he is talking to also looked at us, "May wanted to ask you questions to help with our activity," I said and slightly pushed May forward. "I- uhh," she says while looking at the floor, "I would like to help," he said as May looks at him and smiles, "Really? Thank you!!" she cheered while shaking me. "You can stop shaking me now" I manage to say as she stops and apologizes, "Sorry about the dumbass, he likes attention," Yukio said as I nodded, "( y/n ) doesn't have anyone to ask yet," May said as we sat down on the floor. "It's fine," I said sitting comfortably on the floor, May then starts asking Yukio questions as I look at them, "Wow, May does have a crush on him," I thought.

My eyes then landed on a blonde idiot being swarmed by girls, "He probably dated half of them" I thought and sighed then looked at my sketchbook. "What the fuck is my type?" I whispered, scratching my head as a sign of stress, I tend to scratch my head if I can't finish something I wanted to finish so bad. "My type..." I whispered when the memory of Kise blushing popped on my head, "What the..." I said covering my mouth. I then look at Kise who's still being surrounded by girls, our eyes suddenly met. I was about to look away when he looks away first and I swear I saw a tint of pink showing on his cheeks, "Fuck" I cursed and caught Yukio and May's attention. "You good?" May asked as I look at her, "Yup, doing good" I said and smiling at her, "Do you want me to get the dumbass so you can start with your activity?" Yukio asked pointing at Kise, "The others already have someone asking them, Kise's the only one available" Yukio continued as I swayed my head. 

"No thanks, I'll think of an idea eventually," I said, "Yukiocchi" my eyes widened as I look at Kise who's walking towards us. "I manage to get rid of the girls, are you proud?" he asks as he sat beside Yukio, "No dumbass, it's your fault in the first place" he answered and looked back at May, "Wah! So mean" he whines as I stare at my sketchbook pretending to draw something. "Since you're here, help ( y/n )!" he ordered as I pretend that I didn't hear anything, "Oh? ( y/n )cchi?" he called out as I hesitate to look at him. "What?" I ask as he shivers, "Let me help you with your activity!" he said smiling at me, "...Sure" I agreed as I start asking him questions.

Skip to lunchtime, I was groaning on my table. "What's with her?" Kira asks as May shrugs, "Someone kill me" I said as I stood up and walk out of the room as May and Kira follows. "This activity is making my headache," I said, we then line up for the food, "Didn't Kise-kun helped you?" May said as Kira started to laugh, "Kira I will sew your mouth shut" I said turning around to look at her as she stops and fixed her uniform. "This is too much work, May had it easy because she has a crush," I said, "AH! ( y/n )!" May shouted as I cover my mouth smirking, "May has a crush?! How come I don't know this!?" Kira said teasing May.

"B-but doesn't ( y/n ) like Kise...?" May suddenly said as I stop, "I w-wha-" I turn around to look at May, "Hohoho~ So ( y/n ) does like Kise" Kira teased as I grab my shoe and threw it at her, "Oof!" she said as I wear my shoe again and brought a sandwich and juice. "Stupid Kira, Stupid May, everything is stupid around me" I blurted out as the two laughed, "I already asked questions to someone who most of the girls in this school like" I thought. "But all he did was flirt while answering my question which made me get mad rather get ideas about my type" I sighed unwrapping my sandwich, "He's nothing but a fucking flirt" I continue to think munching angrily at my food. "She looks like an angry chihuahua" I looked at Kira as she looked away not meeting my angry gaze, "Let's seat here" May said sitting on the ground comfortably. 

"My type is probably the opposite of that idiot" I ended my thoughts with another sigh, "You're in deep thoughts" Kira said. "Why is thinking of an ideal person so hard for me" I groaned, "Maybe because your head is full of anger towards a certain someone" Kira looked at me with a smirk, "Try thinking of Kise-kun while he plays basketball!" May suggested as I raise an eyebrow. "I've never seen him play" I confessed as the two looked at me in shock, "YOU NEVER WHAT?!" they shouted in union as I look at them dumbfounded. "What? I have no interest in watching practice matches or official matches" I said, "You're missing out ( y/n )! Kise is a totally different person when he plays in a match! Even if it's a practice match" Kira explained.

"Ah! I heard there's going to be a practice match with Seirin later, good timing that the club is going there later" May cheered, "I'm coming with you guys, I want to watch this" Kira said. "What's so good with his playing anyway?" I said clearly not interested, "You'll see later ( y/n )" Kira said ruffling my hair. 

Will me seeing Kise play really change how I look at him?